1,436 results
All reviewspre cruisefree shuttlecruise portwaffleshard boiled eggsfree breakfastleave your carshuttle servicefront desk staffwaffle makernext morningper personwould stay here againrental carthe room was nicethe breakfast areaone night stay
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I had a one-night layover at Miami International Airport and chose the La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Airport EAST. You should be aware that La Quinta has three locations around MIA and Airport East is the nearest one to the terminal, thus it has more frequent hotel-airport shuttles. When I arrived I was disheartened to see that parts of this hotel is currently undergoing construction to repair damage from Hurricane Iris. But there was no construction noise, the hotel was kept very clean, my room was freshly painted, fresh sheets and towels, nice comfortable furniture, good lighting in the room and bathroom, and plenty of electrical outlets to recharge your electronics. I would definitely return.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank 27VMG
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Airport East, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for the great recommendation! If there is anything we can do to assist in the future, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team here at La Quinta Inns & Suites Miami Airport East.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

I keep hearing on ESPN radio about "La Quinta" etc... this place was a dump. Maybe it was just this place, but the whole place needed to be cleaned or something. Carpet in my room looked dirty and stained in certain spots.

There are tons of flyers and promotional papers upon arrival, alot of those "Pizza" places are just scams and they never deliver the food they claim to deliver. Beware.

I was on business and yes it was cheap to stay here, but I expected a little more. Things around the room just look very old and outdated.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Walter J N
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Airport East, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Thank you for leaving a review. I am truly sorry you didn't have a pleasant experience when staying with us. We strive to make sure each guest has a memorable experience and we didn't do that for you. I will share your comments with our housekeeping staff so we can improve. I hope you'll give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Thank you for a clean hotel and facility to stay at before our cruise on March 2. The food we carried in at your recommendation was awesome and very plentiful. Their portions were very generous and the pizza was delicious. The morning breakfast was good. The shuttle to the cruise port was on time and very quick. Not having any transportation and/or restaurants in the area to eat for dinner is the only downside, but the menu choices you had worked. If we visit Miami again we definitely will stay here again. Thankyou.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Airport East, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Thanks for taking the time to write about your experiences at our Miami - Airport East La Quinta. I’ll use your feedback to continue to provide the best possible stay. I hope that in your travels you’ll once again consider La Quinta Inn and Suites as your choice for lodging accommodations.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Clean hotel , nice pool, even though close to airport we did not find the planes passing nearby bothersome. Excellent pick up at Airport and delivered to the cruise port all included in the price. Delivery service company also provided a $10.00pp offer for a pick-up at the port and drop off at the airport on cruise end .. DO not miss this super value .. for 2 people at least a 30$ plus saving than taking a cab.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank sideshow015

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

We arrived at La Quinta Inn on Sunday 25th of February after a very long day of travelling to find our booking had been cancelled. The man behind the desk said this was due to damage caused by hurricane Irma. Whilst we understand that repairs will have been needed, we did not understand why we didn’t receive an email or phone call advising us of this.

The hotel did move us to their sister hotel, La Quinta Inn West. However notification of this would have been preferred before we got to the hotel. Upon arrival here, we was charged at a higher rate than what he had booked at.

Neither of the hotels had anywhere to go get some food for dinner, so we ventured out and found a McDonald’s nearby. The breakfast was mediocre, just serving pastries and cereal along with teas and coffee.
The room itself was nice and comfortable.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Airport East, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

I’ve received your review of La Quinta Miami - Airport East.

I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation.

Rest assured your comments will be shared with our team, and it’s through comments such as yours that we’re able to improve. Thanks again for your time, and hope we’ll see you back with us at La Quinta Inn and Suites once again.