1,436 results
All reviewspre cruisefree shuttlecruise portwaffleshard boiled eggsfree breakfastleave your carshuttle servicefront desk staffwaffle makernext morningper personwould stay here againrental carthe room was nicethe breakfast areaone night stay
Reviewed 4 July 2017

It was comfortable stay at La Quinta, the staff was able to move us to first floor after learning we have dogs with us. The noise from the airplanes is pretty loud, but so is the air conditioning noise which sort of masks it. I would stay here again when I am coming back to Miami.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Airport East, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Miami - Airport East La Quinta. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Evy Zayrs the front desk clerk went out of her way to be helpful and as my husband was having surgery and I needed a Micro & fridge in the room she worked hard to find us a room to accommodate us. Thank you

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Airport East, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Erika

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

The good: free shuttle from airport & to cruise terminal. Free breakfast & wifi.
The bad: double beds are size full so for 3 adults that was awkward (no warning). No rollaway beds available. One employee helping everyone on the weekend. No fast food, liquor store, convenience store or nightlife within walking distance. Shuttle drivers are more focused on BIG parties (even though not all present) rather than taking a small group who IS ready. I became aware that someone's car got broken into in broad daylight, within minutes of them stepping away from it. Maybe they left something visible?

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Salzalicia

Erika

Reviewed 28 June 2017

I stayed here some time back before I went on a cruise out of Miami. I too left my vehicle there for 7 days and it was safe the entire time we were gone. I am going on another cruise out of Miami in 2 weeks and already have my reservation to stay here and park my car while I am cruising. The shuttle service ($10/pp) returning us the hotel upon our return made things easy, and we only had to wait 10 minutes for them to arrive.The staff is very courteous and always upbeat, considering all the mix of travelers that come through this place. It is close enough to everything in a quick drive, but off the beaten path to give more privacy.

Whether you are travelling with kids, solo or as a couple this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Airport East, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience at La Quinta Miami - Airport East. Your satisfaction and continued trust in La Quinta Inn and Suites are our top priorities. I look forward to showing you that we’re working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectations and our high standards.

Thanks again for your time, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Erika D

Reviewed 20 June 2017

If you want a friendly and helpful staff, this is the hotel you should stay in. They are happy to serve you and very efficient. Wow to them! Rooms are nice, recently remodeled. Bed could use some improvement, though

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Airport East, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Thanks for taking the time to write about your experiences at our Miami - Airport East La Quinta. I’ll use your feedback to continue to provide the best possible stay. I hope that in your travels you’ll once again consider La Quinta Inn and Suites as your choice for lodging accommodations.