1,446 results
All reviews pre cruise free shuttle cruise port waffles hard boiled eggs free breakfast leave your car shuttle service front desk staff waffle maker next morning per person rental car the room was nice the breakfast area clean hotel one night stay
Reviewed 1 May 2017

La Quinta Inn & Suites is close to MIA, but not very convenient to rental car return and terminals. The beds need to be upgraded - the mattresses very very poor and do NOT lend to a good nights sleep. The breakfast area was very crowded.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Airport East, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Dear Guest,

I’ve received your review of La Quinta Miami - Airport East.

I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation.
Hope you can came back soon and try our property one more time.

Erika D.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

the last time I went on a cruise I parked at the port of Miami and paid $20 a day for everyday that I was gone. This time I found a hotel that offered free parking and a shuttle service to and from the port for a small fee....I am so very thankful I found the La Quinta....I will definitely stay here again when leaving out of Miami

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2017

I was extremely disappointed with this place. The front desk states as well as the description that the shuttle runs to the airport every 30 minutes. This was not our experience. I called the hotel after 30 minutes and was given the standard reply that the shuttle runs every 30 minutes. The shuttle finally arrived after 1 hour and 5 minutes. Our room smelled like mildew as did the entire hall. The place is very busy with checking in and out but they only have ONE employee working the front desk. We stayed there the day before our cruise but cancelled for our day of return and stayed at Embassy Suites which was fantastic for just a little more.. The young girl at the front desk was fantastic but the older lady says rude comments under her breath and pretends she is just "thinking outloud." Give me a break. Never again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Airport East, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Dear Guest,

I’ve received your review of La Quinta Miami - Airport East.

Rest assured your comments will be shared with our team, and it’s through comments such as yours that we’re able to improve. Thanks again for your time, and hope we’ll see you back with us at La Quinta Inn and Suites once again.

Erika Diaz
Assistant General Manager
La Quinta Miami - Airport East

Reviewed 29 April 2017

Reviewed 27 April 2017

We stayed at this hotel just for one night. I had a time finding it (weird entrance). But once there, we enjoyed watching the planes take off while we sat by the pool. I was a little concerned about plane noise at night, but I didn't here any. The best part for us was the fact that they allowed us to leave our car at their location while we went on a cruise. I asked them if there was special parking for people on a cruise and they stated they wanted the cars mixed in with all the other cars. (that way no one would target them). This saved us over $100.00 in parking fees! Nice people at the desk. The only drawback was the small size of the area where they had their continental breakfast. It was super crowded and hard to maneuver around to get anything.

Room Tip: I probably wouldn't take a room on the top floor (planes taking off)
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple