1,452 results
All reviews pre cruise free shuttle cruise port waffles room was clean hard boiled eggs free breakfast leave your car shuttle service waffle maker per person front desk staff next morning rental car the breakfast area one night stay lq
Reviewed 16 December 2012

Everything was great ! I have stayed there before, also some of my friends that have

stayed there. The service that you offer from the airport and the cruise port is wonderful.

That was one of the main reasons for picking this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 December 2012

“Stayed one night before our cruise.(room 204) I awoke in the night to use the washroom and noticed smeared blood on my foot. I thought perhaps I scratched myself. I woke again in the early morning and felt a picky sort of feeling on my feet. Upon removing the sheets I noticed that they were dotted with blood and I had red welts on my feet,ankles and shins. We reported this to the hotel and they happily credited our account for the cost of the room. I am positive this had to be bed bugs. ”
There was also a lot of confusion getting a ride to the cruise port. Very booked! We took a cab instead. The breakfast in the morning was so packed we took our food to the room. Had to find a staff member to make more coffee. |They seemed to have trouble keeping up with the demand.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Terri B
Reviewed 15 December 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 December 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 December 2012

The hotel is quite near to the airport and the shuttle service makes it ideal for business travellers as well as those stopping over before boarding a cruise. There's also a shuttle service from the cruise at very reasonable cost.
The rooms are standard but clean and well looked after. Reception staff were very attentive and offered assistance on which take-away places were good (and their recommendation was the best!!).
All in all, a pleasant stay and the noise from planes wasn't too bad.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family