La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Airport East
USD 121
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 143/night.

USD 73
USD 90
USD 76
USD 145
USD 102
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 118/night.

USD 91
EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
USD 175
USD 93
USD 90
Priceline
1,414 results
All reviewsfree shuttlepre cruisecruise portleave your carfree breakfastshuttle servicebagelsnext morningper personfront desk staffwould stay here againrental carthe breakfast areaone night stayclean hotelairportmiami
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 December 2012

Everything was great ! I have stayed there before, also some of my friends that have

stayed there. The service that you offer from the airport and the cruise port is wonderful.

That was one of the main reasons for picking this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 December 2012

“Stayed one night before our cruise.(room 204) I awoke in the night to use the washroom and noticed smeared blood on my foot. I thought perhaps I scratched myself. I woke again in the early morning and felt a picky sort of feeling on my feet. Upon removing the sheets I noticed that they were dotted with blood and I had red welts on my feet,ankles and shins. We reported this to the hotel and they happily credited our account for the cost of the room. I am positive this had to be bed bugs. ”
There was also a lot of confusion getting a ride to the cruise port. Very booked! We took a cab instead. The breakfast in the morning was so packed we took our food to the room. Had to find a staff member to make more coffee. |They seemed to have trouble keeping up with the demand.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple

Burlington, Kentucky, USA
Reviewed 13 December 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 December 2012

The hotel is quite near to the airport and the shuttle service makes it ideal for business travellers as well as those stopping over before boarding a cruise. There's also a shuttle service from the cruise at very reasonable cost.
The rooms are standard but clean and well looked after. Reception staff were very attentive and offered assistance on which take-away places were good (and their recommendation was the best!!).
All in all, a pleasant stay and the noise from planes wasn't too bad.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family