1,452 results
All reviews pre cruise free shuttle cruise port waffles room was clean hard boiled eggs free breakfast leave your car shuttle service waffle maker per person front desk staff next morning rental car the breakfast area one night stay lq
Reviewed 10 December 2011

This hotel deserves a ten from me! My friend and I stayed here one night prior to hopping on a cruise ship. The shuttle service that picked us up at the airport was on time and the driver was extremely courteous. Upon arriving at the hotel--the front desk was quick to process us when we arrived. We had a two double beds on the fourth floor.

In the morning, the breakfast area was quite crowded and there was only cereal out with coffee and bread and bagels, yet, this was just enough to get us through the morning then we were taken by van to the port. Again, staff was polite and treated us with much care.

A great hotel four needs. If you are a light sleeper, you may want ear plugs. Airplanes overhead are quite loud. Certainly, this is not the hotel's fault, just the proximity to the airport.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
5  Thank Thetravelers01
Reviewed 29 November 2011

This hotel is a nice relaxing place to stay. Room was very clean and there was no odors to cover up. The staff was friendly and the shuttle was on time! Didn't get to try breakfast because I left too early. It would have been nice to at least have a cup of coffee. Everything including the elevators were clean, Would definitely stay here again if need be.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank walrus99
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Room was okay for a one night stay prior to a cruise. Beds were fine. Carpet was dingy. Check in was easy. Breakfast was typical. Shuttle service wasn't too bad. Easy process. You could definitely hear the airplane overhead.

If you buy the transportation for the ride back to the make sure keep your receipt they give you AND wear the sticker they give you. We waited for a while but if it wasn't for the sticker I don't think we would have found the driver. The color of the van was different then they said it would be.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank nowyouccakes
Reviewed 26 November 2011

My husband and I stayed here before our cruise. The room was very nice. When returning to the hotel after dinner we were involved in a car accident, the staff was very helpful in secureing our car so we could still travel the next morning as planned. We did a load of clothes in the laundry provided but when I tried to use the dryer it stopped working mid cycle, when I mentioned that we would be traveling with the wet clothes, the maintenence man took our wet clothes and dried them in the machine used for the sheets. We have another cruise planned and will stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2011

Nice building but the real is no one goes above and beyond all staff that acts like robots very ordinary staff
bed are ok but carpet stanis-poor breakfast....sucks

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business