“Great Hotel!”
Review of Stadium Hotel

Stadium Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Miami Gardens
Reviewed 29 March 2012

This March 2012 was my 4th year at the El Palacio. The location is great. Close to discount stores, Sun Life Stadium and the Race -Casino. Beautiful rooms, comfortable beds, and average continental breakfast. Courteous personnel and very helpful. I am already making plans to stay there again this year and next year.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank WDR_12
There are newer reviews for Stadium Hotel

Reviewed 26 March 2012

There is only one person at check in. The double rooms are full size beds, the pillows are thin. Don't count on the free breakfast, there is only two tables that seat two people when they have a larger eating area on the 9 th floor. The restaurant is expensive has only a few selections that are 9.99 and up!!! I would not even recommend this place to my worst enemy!!

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 24 March 2012

I have stayed at El Palacio for the past 6 years when I go down to attend the annual "Jazz In The Gardens" Concert. I have also suggested friends and associates stay there as I always find the environment safe: the hotel staff - professional, courteous, and knowledgable; and the rooms are clean and comfortable.

I truly appreciate their efforts to make a stay away from home - pleasurable.

C. Price
Rockledge, Fl

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank CPRICE_12
Reviewed 15 March 2012

The same day we checked in we left to go to a local store when we returned the maid was in our room even after we told her we didnt need service before we left. When i told the front desk manager (a younger cuban woman) about the incident and how I did not feel safe at her hotel and wanted a refund she offered $10 refund and then refused to let me go back to the room but wouldnt give me a full refund either. She then called the police when i said i was going to stand there till i was refunded. This place has no protection for its guests please go see the video of this incident i recorded on my cell phone it is posted on youtube under el palacio miami gardens hotel! It is also located in a high crime area

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank travelertothemax
Reviewed 25 February 2012

We met friends at El Palacio. With adjoining rooms, we could open doors between them and chat. The balconies are great overlooking Calder Race Track and Casino. The staff is great. They are friendly helpful and attentive as needed. I also like the secure parking lot. We enjoyed our weekend and will return in a couple of months.

Room Tip: We like a higher floor to be above trees so you can watch horses warm up at Calder.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood
9.7 km away
Courtyard Fort Lauderdale SW/Miramar

Recently Reviewed Hotels around Miami Gardens

Been to Stadium Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Stadium Hotel

Address: 21485 NW 27th Ave, Miami Gardens, FL 33056-1162 (Formerly El Palacio Sports Hotel)
Region: United States > Florida > Miami Gardens
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Miami Gardens
Price Range: $110 - $220 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Stadium Hotel 2.5*
Stadium Hotel is The Very Best Among Miami Budget Hotels. Stadium Hotel is the closest Hotel To Calder Casino and Hard Rock Stadium in the City of Miami Gardens, Florida. Our Miami Gardens hotel is a mile from Hard Rock Stadium, which hosts sporting, music and entertainment events all year long. From your room you can look right down onto the Calder Casino. If you are searching for Miami hotel accommodations at a great price, that are as close as possible to the sports and events you like, look no further. Stadium Hotel is the only name you need to know! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Agoda, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Stadium Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
El Palacio Sports Hotel Miami Gardens