2,588 results
All reviews nobu restaurant ocean tower malibu farm beach staff room service lobby bar pool side ocean front amazing service an umbrella hotel is beautiful beach chairs upon check spring break per day valet parking pools
Reviewed 5 July 2016

Our stay was nice and relaxing. This is our second stay at the Eden Roc. We were very pleased that although we arrived early we were able to check into our room. Our 16th floor king ocean view room with a balcony view of the pools and the ocean was very nice. I especially like the bathroom. The staff was nice and polite especially the valet staff who opened the door with a smile and a hello whenever we left or returned. We did find that the menu prices were a little on the pricey side. We ate breakfast in the Nobu restaurant but was a little disappointed. I didn't think the food was as good as I remembered. We ate a few times at the adult pool and it was ok. We also ate at the Splash restaurant. Nick and Tijana were very nice and friendly and made sure we were taken care of with drinks and food. We do wish there was other restaurants to choose from within walking distance that didn't include a "resort tax" or "20% gratuity ". We were also disappointed with the daily noise which sounded like someone was pushing furniture across the floor above or next door and the sound of something like a door being slammed shut. We also noticed that there were no fans or air conditioning in the elevators...very noticible when a lot of people are on the elevators. Overall a nice stay.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 10 July 2016

Dear Kopsyfe,

Thank you for your recent stay and for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor. We are so pleased that your stay was relaxing. We regret that we did not meet your expectations with our dining options. We are awaiting our new dining outlet, Malibu Farm. Once that is open, you will enjoy the restaurant's beautiful ocean views and fresh, organic fare. In reference to the gratuity, it is standard and the tax in fact state tax, not resort. I will share the rest of your comments with our team. We appreciate your feedback.

Thank you for visiting us once again. We hope to welcome you back a third time again soon.

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

I always stay on the beach with my family for the Fourth of July weekend. This stay at the Eden Roc this year has been the best experience to date. The rooms are exceptionally clean and staff extremely friendly as well. The pool was amazing and our pool attendant Elliott Moncrieff was above and beyond in service and accommodating us and our guests. Thank you Elliott for making our Fourth of July pool experience easy and fun! Will most definitely stay here again!

Stayed: July 2016

Dear rosiearaujo,

What a pleasure to have you and your family stay with us over the holiday weekend! We so pleased to hear that you had such a lovely time. Elliott is a great example of the service we offer our guests; always going above and beyond to make for a perfect stay.

We hope to see you again soon on you next getaway.

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

This is my 7th time here and the service never fails, I was greeted and escorted to my room by Alex Carnot. The bellman are all very pleasant and know the area very well. The concert on Saturday was fun and my children enjoyed it. The service and the views from the ocean tower never will fail us which is why this is the only hotel I will go to when in miami.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Dear Jim K,

What honor to be your hotel of choice in Miami! Thank you for your recent stay. We are so pleased you and your family enjoyed the concert, the first of four in the series this summer. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

My family came here for a vacation from June 30- July 4. Since the moment that we walked in, everything felt luxurious. Our favorite bellman was Alejandro! He never let us touch our luggage, which was very nice. He also went above and beyond with his service, from giving us complementary water to opening every door that we came across. He was the cherry on top of an amazing trip.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Dear Hadiya I,

Thank you for your recent stay with us. It's so wonderful to hear about your experience; your feedback is most welcome and we will share it with Alejandro and our team. Thank you taking the time to a review on Tripadvisor.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 July 2016

I was attending a conference next door at the Fontainebleau but the rooms were sold out, so I stayed here. My room at the Eden Roc was very nice had an amazing view of the pool and the ocean. The staff was polite and efficient. I highly recommend this property.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business

Dear hlbrooksv,

Thank you for your recent stay. We are so pleased that you stayed with us while at a neighboring conference. Our views are indeed wonderful and expansive, we are so happy you were able to enjoy while attending the conference.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Warmly,