The ocean tower rooms are large and have been renovated recently. Our family loved the gorgeous ocean view from our balcony. We enjoyed the three pools and surrounding grounds. The property is beautiful and feels luxurious. Service was friendly and attentive- something not always found in Miami Beach. Also they were running a great deal for the summer where kids under 11 eat free with an adult entree. The poolside food was yummy!
We have stayed at the trump resort in sunny isles and Miami Beach Resort-- and Eden Roc was by far superior to these other resorts. We plan to stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Synonymous with luxury and glamour, Eden Roc Resort, presents a luxury beachfront retreat that delivers a sophisticated and memorable experience enjoying a convenient location in the heart of Miami Beach. Known as the “Grande Dame of Miami Beach,” modern meets classic at this iconic property, which was designed in 1956 by famed architect Morris Lapidus. Since its inception, Eden Roc Resort has been a staple amongst celebrities and world leaders alike, inventively merging the best aspects of yesterday with the present. The resort is conveniently located on Miami Beach, minutes away from Lincoln Road, Ocean Drive, Wynwood Art District, Bal Harbour Shops, easy access to Miami (MIA) and Fort Lauderdale (FLL) International Airports, providing the perfect destination for business or leisure travelers alike. The Oceanside treasure boasts spacious 418 guest rooms and suites and over 70,000 sq. feet of re-energized and stylish in-door and out-door meeting and event space. Don’t simply host a meeting, make an unforgettable statement with thoughtfully designed spaces and stunning ocean views. Designed by Executive Chef Thomas Buckley, our new banquet and catering menus feature dishes from Malibu Farm and Nobu Restaurant. Eden Roc offers intriguing dining options. Signature Nobu Restaurant by Chef Nobu Matsuhisa serves some of the favorites like Black Cod with Miso and Yellowtail Jalapeno, as well as Miami Beach exclusives, such as The Nobu Cuban; Bar Nobu, located in the heart of the resort, offers bold and refreshing cocktails accompanied by a selection of Nobu dishes; and Malibu Farm, the soon to open Miami Beach outpost of the hugely popular California farm to table restaurant. Malibu Farm is one of the few restaurants on Miami Beach with an ocean view. Holistic wellness is key to the Eden Roc experience. Indulge and empower your inner self at 22,000 sq. feet spa and fitness facility that was recognized among the best new spas by Conde Nast Traveler. Corporate travelers may take advantage of special wellness incentives, including customized dining menus and spa packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Resort And Spa
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Renaissance Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Renaissance
- Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort Florida