1,595 results
All reviewsocean drivewelcome drinkfree breakfastfront porchpeople watchlocation is greatflat screen tvespanola wayenjoyed my staycollins avenueart decoblockmiamibartenderclubssobebellman
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This hotel is obnoxiously noisy! The doors must not seal or there is no insulation. We were woken up a few times staying here. You can hear everything in the hallways and even hear into other peoples rooms. Checkin was a nightmare...Their Free breakfast is the exact same everyday and it becomes tired. The showers are dirty and need to be replaced. Our room felt very cramped and tight. I don't recommend for someone looking for a comfortable getaway.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jonestim06
Belinda T, Front Office Manager at The President Hotel - Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay at President Hotel. We are saddened to learn of the challenges you encountered and would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly. Our management team has attempted to reach out to you personally via TripAdvisor. We look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

this is hotel is small cramped and the rooms are tiny with paper thin walls. If you like a good nights sleep do not stay here!! when I complained that I was kept awake all night by the slamming doors (which they have had complaints before) the only offered to refund me the resort tax....I would not recommend this hotel to my worse enemy!

the staff were rude and very unwelcoming, the showers where cold and the toilet didn't even flush properly. when addressed they were not interested.

Room Tip: book elsewhere
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank jimmyF2001

I am terribly sorry that your experience was not as expected. We take your comments to heart and strive to provide as much transparency and disclosure as possible to avoid unexpected surprises. President is a boutique hotel and our objective is to provide a personalized experience from start to finish. We thank you for the valuable feedback. Should you choose to visit us again to enjoy the true President experience, or to discuss your stay in further detail, please feel free contact me directly.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Pros:they upgraded my room to a wonderful large room with terrace and the room was immaculate, contemporary, and a comfy bed.terrace was awesome.Location was excellent, close to beach and other activities.breakfast was adequate and easy and nice if you can snag a seat on the front porch.
Con:
bellhop dropped my computer when he brought my bag in the room and it was damaged.reported immediately and documented with photos.The hotel did have fantastic timely response to this situation.They did comp me a night and refund my one night stay....but they would not do anything more than that based on their view that I could not prove that the damage did not occur at some other time.The MacBook Pro computer is less than 1 year old and even though a diagnostic was run and it appears to be ok for now..., since the damage appears to be physical. I am not happy about the fact that I only had a small window of 2 days to take it to be repaired, but the hotel was very easy to deal with the whole situation, even though they should have comped at least 2 nites for all this hassle.Also, I arrived from an international flight at 6 am, but they would not give me a room until check in time at 3pm!!!!!! I know they were quite booked, but thats the longest I have ever had to wait for a room.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Belinda T, Front Office Manager at The President Hotel - Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. At The President we strive to improve our guest experience when we are made aware of opportunities to do so. We have shared your feedback with the staff. We are however, thrilled that you did enjoy the upgraded room and your stay overall. We look forward to having you as our guest on your next trip to Miami.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

We stay at the President Hotel for the weekend it was the perfect location ,,, room are very nice decorated and clean two queen bed breakfast every morning in the lobby love the sitting area in the patio we will definitely be back

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank antonyprime
Volha S, Guest Relations Manager at The President Hotel - Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Dear Antonyprime,
Thank you for choosing President Hotel and leaving such a positive review. We are happy to hear that you had good time, liked your room, the breakfast and the location. It was a true pleasure to host you, and we hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back for a longer stay.
Kind regards

Reviewed 6 February 2018

Best thing about this hotel is how clean and well kept it is. Friendly staff & great locaiton are also a plus. It's always nice when the rooms are well kept, clean, and always smelling fresh when on vacation! I would stay again!

Room Tip: Clean rooms and bathrooms!! A+
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jade G

Dear Jade,
Thank you for staying at President Hotel and for your excellent review. It has been a pleasure serving you, and we want you to know we appreciate your business. We will always do everything possible to merit the confidence you have placed in us. We look forward to seeing you again.
Kind regards