We stayed at Bentley Hotel this past Monday, January 23rd for just one night. I found this hotel through a AAA deal and decided to book the 1 bedroom penthouse. I read some reviews and wasn't sure what to expect but was more than pleased with my entire experience. We had a car with us but the valet was always quick and friendly. The people working the front desk always were friendly and very helpful in answering any questions we had. We arrived in Miami early that day and with one call to the hotel they had our room ready prior to our arrival & check-in time. They also provided beach towels at the front desk which was nice to not have to carry sandy towels back to your room. Overall, excellent level of service!
As for the room... there isn't a bad thing to say about it. We stayed in PH2. Once we opened the door it took my breathe away. It was nicely decorated. The terrace was beyond amazing... it was the size of most peoples standard hotels room (well almost) and it looks right out over Ocean Drive with a crystal clear view of the beach and the ocean. The bed was very comfortable too! The pictures of this penthouse, on their website, are very accurate of that exact details of the room! Absolutely amazing!
On a side note: I did see inside a standard room walking through the hallway one afternoon (maid had the door open) and I can say that those don't even compare to what the Penthouse offered. If you want to stay here... don't be afraid to splurge a little for the upgrade... it was well worth every penny spent! I'd most certainly stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognized by Official Best of Florida, as "2010 Best Boutique Hotel in Florida", the Bentley South Beach's prime location on Ocean Drive is only a half mile away from Lincoln Road Mall and the Miami Beach Convention Center, and five miles away from the Port of Miami, making it a convenient overnight pit stop. Bentley South Beach's all-suite hotel offers a variety of room categories including large balconies with stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean and the city of Miami Beach. Guests can choose from a Junior Suite, One Bedroom Suite or Two Bedroom Suite, all featuring a kitchenette, wet bar, Italian marble bathroom, plush terry bathrobes, a fully stocked minibar and room service. The accommodating and personable staff strives to make your stay at Bentley South Beach both memorable and effortless. Located along Ocean Drive, guests of Bentley South Beach have the luxury of enjoying our rooftop with a pool and Jacuzzi overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, or venturing across the street to our exclusive private beach club, featuring beach access, lounge chairs and towels. Located on the ground level of the hotel, Picciolo Italian Bistro showcases flavors of Italy for breakfast, lunch and dinner and offers great people watching along the bustling street of Miami’s famous Ocean Drive. Menin Hospitality Perks program is available to all guests, which offers up to $100 in food and beverage savings to the restaurants and bars in the Menin Hospitality collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Bentley Hotel South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bentley Hotel Miami Beach
- Bentley Hotel South Beach Miami Beach, Florida