South Seas Hotel
USD 347
USD 307
Official Site
  • Pool
Room Mate Lord Balfour(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 174
USD 159
Room Mate Hotels
USD 477
USD 348
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 412/night.

The Hotel of South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 203
USD 170
USD 453
USD 325
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 253
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
USD 304
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 267
Official Site
USD 421
USD 355
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
USD 375
USD 312
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 356/night.

1,645 results
All reviewshammock arealincoln roaddirect access to the beachfree breakfastyogurtocean drivenice poolan older hotelheated poolart decoocean fronthappy houran umbrellatwo blocksbeach chairsanamiami
Reviewed 20 June 2017

We are locals from Hollywood, FL just 40 min's up the road but wanted to escape to South Beach Miami for my birthday weekend without the kids. South Seas was a perfect choice! Fantastic location so close to Lincoln Road Mall and shopping, plus all the night clubs right there or a short Uber ride. The views are terrific - we paid a bit more for Ocean view and it was worth because they have a beautiful pool and beach area. We sat for along time people watching in the lobby and out front on the comfy couches. The breakfast was really good too. So many of SoBe hotels are over-priced but this one was worth it for a change!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
00gc, General Manager at South Seas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Doug, many thanks for taking the time to post your online review of your stay at the art deco South Seas Hotel. We are thrilled you found our location perfect for your birthday celebration and enjoyed the excellent value we offer. We look forward to your next visit to South Beach and another terrific stay with us at South Seas Hotel.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

I couldn't ask for a better location to unwind in beautiful South Beach Miami. I had a King view of the Ocean and my room came with free breakfast. Not much more you can ask for in South Florida! Looking forward to my next visit.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
00gc, General Manager at South Seas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2017

Wow - Luis, we are delighted to read you absolutely loved staying at South Seas Hotel. It is so good to know you were impressed with our complimentary breakfast offerings and that you also enjoyed your ocean-view room. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Before I start my review, I would like to add that I was upgraded to a suite after booking a standard room. Thank you to the staff for over booking and upgrading my one night stay.

I booked directly with the hotel. It was the cheapest rate and I also received the added amenities like the umbrella and chair, happy hour and breakfast.

The location was great. There are several high-end hotels near. The proximity to everything was great, via walking or uber. The hotel was cute and modern.
My room was amazing. When I was checking out, I did have a chance to look into one of the other rooms. The room was small but great for a place to sleep while scouring the beach or city. I read the bathrooms were dated. But I disagree, I think the bathrooms are small and fit the style of the room (both suite and regular).

The pool was pretty and WARM! I didn't want to get out.
The beach is directly behind hotel and between the pool and the beach access, there is a great hammock section. I didn't stay there but it looked so relaxing.
The beach was nice, until a bird pooped on me. I had never been to Miami Beach so that was good. I had gotten a ticket for the chair and umbrella and that was a seamless process. I was able to lay and enjoy the sun.
I had also received a wrist band for the wine and cheese. It was great. I had the sangria and my own personal plate. The cheese wasn't super fancy but it was good.
When looking to stay in Miami, I will definitely consider staying at this hotel again. And I would definitely recommend then to anyone that is looking for a nice hotel in Miami.

For my cruisers, I stayed at this hotel after a cruise. I took a cab from the port and it was $28 including the tip. I took a cab and not uber because I didn't arrange one. And leaving the port was hectic, so I just jumped in a cab.
Hope this helps anyone trying to make a decision on this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Travel-n-Buppie
00gc, General Manager at South Seas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review of your stay at the art deco South Seas Hotel. As one of the very few hotels directly on the beach, we feel we have an advantage over other hotels in the area and we are happy that you agree! It’s also great to learn that you loved our affordable rates, front desk service, as well as all the facilities that we offer. We appreciate you recommending us online and look forward to your next visit in the near future.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

The hotel is located in a central but quiet part in Miami Beach, connected directly to the seaside. The room was nice even though the bed was really high. The services are rather good, everyone is helpful at the reception desk, at the pool and at the bar. The breakfast was a little unsatisfactory, especially comparing th the provided services. The bar was pretty nice, the bartender was helpful and created really good coctails.

Stayed: May 2017

Mariann, we appreciate the review of your experience at our art deco South Seas Hotel on Miami's vibrant South Beach! We’re glad you liked your room and our helpful services. However, I have shared your comments regarding our breakfast offerings with my team so that we can improve. We hope you will visit us again whenever you come back this way!

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Last minute getaway with the family. Paid $465 per night for a double room. No welcome, basic reception service.
The wood on the doors was peeling off, rusted table lamps, smelly airco, most basic bath room, could hardly see through the windows. No service at the pool, get your own drinks and food... My advice, pay a little more and get a decent hotel...

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
00gc, General Manager at South Seas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2017

Thank you very much for staying with us. Please accept our apologies for disappointing you with our accommodations and level of service. Your comments will be shared with our team to ensure your concerns with the décor and room conditions will be addressed. We are sorry we were not up to par while you were our guest, and we hope you will give us a chance to make this up to you on a future visit.