USD 261
USD 194
Kimpton
  • Beachfront
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
USD 383
USD 358
USD 492
USD 291
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 353/night.

USD 371
Official Site
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 219
  • Pool
Riviera Hotel & Suites South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 170
USD 94
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 122/night.

The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
USD 338
USD 232
thepalmshotel.com
  • Pool
The Hotel of South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 202
USD 170
Official Hotel
  • Pool
Room Mate Lord Balfour(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 121
USD 111
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 138/night.

USD 296
USD 272
  • Beachfront
All reviewsblue ribbonsushi restaurantrestoration hardwarecollins parkhospitality suitepool areaavocado toastsouth beachboutique hotelbassbreakfast includedbell stafftwo blocksbeautiful poolwalking distance to the beachgreat boutiquespecial shout
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I loved my stay at Plymouth. I came with some friends for a weekend get away and we couldn’t have choosen a better hotel to stay in.
The staff is very friendly and helpful and the rooms are big and comfortable.
Also the sushi restaurant downstairs is amazing!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Alexairis G, Front Office Manager at The Plymouth South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear Cindy M,

Thank you for sharing your experience here on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled to learn that you enjoyed your time here & had the opportunity to experience the service provided at our beautiful and relaxing pool. Our team strives to go above and beyond and creating memorable experiences for our guests. I truly look forward to your next visit and I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Who is the idiot manager who allows his cleaning team to jet wash the pool area in the middle of the afternoon when all the guests are sunbathing and relaxing.

When you pay these hotel prices you expect a lot better service. For 2 hours they cleaned around the pool dining area. The noise was unacceptable. No warning given just loud and obnoxious jet washing.

Given the hotel pool area is an enclosed area the noise reverberated around like an aircraft engine at take off!!

Not fair and not acceptable in my opinion and shows a serious lack of judgement by the management. Which may also translate to other areas. When I complained I was told that ‘I should expect the area to be cleaned and when else could they bring doing it!’

Ruined our last day...

The staff on the whole were lovely and the hotel is generally good.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank tonka100
Alexairis G, General Manager at The Plymouth South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear Tonka100,

Thank you for your feedback and I'm sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay. As you can see by our other reviews, an experience like the one you had is not common. I apologize for the jet wash noise you encountered on property. Please be assured we strive to provide our guests with an extravagant and 5 star experience every time and I am disappointed that we could not meet this for you. I would like the opportunity to speak with you further regarding your overall experience.

We take all feedback seriously and I will share your review with the team.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Just returned from 4 nights at The Plymouth. It's a perfect mix of hip but classic and the location (a block off of Collins) makes it convenient but an oasis of calm. Service, from housekeeping to waitstaff is very gracious and friendly (special shout out to Alexairis, Head of Hospitality). The room was super comfortable and we looked forward to the breakfast every morning. Pool scene was totally relaxing. Don't miss dinner at Blue Ribbon. Can't wait to return. Thank you!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank picch1

Dear Picch1,

It is very rewarding to know we have surpassed your expectations with service and ambiance. As you mention we are perfectly located, walking distance to the must iconic places in Miami Beach, and we count with a friendly staff that makes every stay a memorable one.
We are honored to implement your feedback in order to provide an exceptional service for all our guest. We are happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and excited to have you back when you return to Miami Beach.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This place charge extra for everything, including water, which I can still tolerate. But this place even charge for the morning coffee you make in your own hotel room?! That's way too ridiculous. I stayed there for 3 nights, drank 4 coffee in total. They charged me price for 2. They said they only gave 2 of those capsules for free, and I have to pay the rest. BUT when I sign the bill during the check out, they did not mention that charge at all! I saw the extra charge on my credit card bill, called and was notified about this "coffee capsule charge" only after I inquired.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Chen C
Alexairis G, Front Office Manager at The Plymouth South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Chec C,

Thank you for your recent visit and for sharing your feedback with us. Sorry for the inconvenience of the coffee capsules throughout your stay. We do offer two welcome ILLY Capsules complimentary and we do charge $2 per capsule for any other consumed. My apologies that your stay did not meet your standards and that we have failed to deliver during your stay. I would like to extend my apologies for any miscommunication of the prices of our mini bar items.

I hope we get to see you return and I will gladly oversee your stay. Please feel free to reach out to me directly.

Alex Guzman

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The customer service that my friend and I received on the beach was astonishing. His calm nature and inviting smile made feel welcomed and I love that he provided options and got us into a day bed looking out on the ocean. It was one of the highlights of our trip. If you are ever visiting Miami and are staying at the Plymouth as for Brandon!

Chanel

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Zbesos,

Thank you for your recent visit and for sharing your feedback with us.
We are happy that you chose to stay with us during your visit to Miami! It’s also great to hear that you had a great time and enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I will kindly make sure Brandon is aware of your glowing review and we hope to see you again in the very near future!

Alex Guzman