I have stayed at the Delano twice and the last time I was not impressed. The standard rooms are small and the bathrooms are cramped. Certainly, not worth $600 when you have other options in South Beach. However, the service, restaurants and pool, as always were first class. If I paid up for a bigger room then maybe my attitude would change.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of South Beach and directly on the ocean, Delano is the ultimate world-class urban resort and self-contained destination. Boasting America's first Indoor/Outdoor Lobby, the hotel's public spaces create the feeling of an interwoven "village" with almost no separation between indoors and out. With its soaring and unforgettably beautiful Lobby, legendary white Guestrooms, lushly landscaped Orchard, breathtaking Pool, the renowned Club Essentia wellness center and spa and stunning private beach, Delano epitomizes Simple Chic for a modern world. Delano offers seasonal packages and special offers including spa, breakfast and parking packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia APAC, Agoda, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Hotelopia so you can book your Delano South Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delano Hotel Miami Beach
- Delano Resort Miami Beach
- Delano Miami
- Delano South Beach Hotel Miami Beach, Florida