1,227 results
All reviews boutique hotel south beach mid beach free trolley bus hotel fee great boutique breakfast was included free beach chairs beach towels small pool liquor store the staff was friendly and helpful pool area beach access sun loungers definitely stay here again nice room
Reviewed 19 August 2017

Reservation process was poor. Respons from Luis [--] was poor.had to wait several days for different answers, and not even got the correct answer.in the end, Hotel didnt got the deal we made out. didnt had the room we wanted, breakfast price was wrong, nobody in the Hotel knew about it. specially the guy from the Restaurant. didnt got any and enough shower gel on the second day. we got it that day we checked out... didnt cleaned up properly for example the towels who was dirty and didnt got new ones. room was dark(basement in the house behind) first 1003 after 1111. guy at the hotel he offered for the next day another room. but who wants to change room all the time. specially we changed the room on the first time from 1003 to 1111.(was tiny bit bigger but same dark. its not toddler child friendly. has a pool who is to deep. steps and no lift in the back house. (not good for stroller specially with small children like we had. thats basically Luis fault, cause he didnt booked us the right room. breakfast was poor and not special. specially when you come a bit later in the morning. cheese and meat should be stay cool, cheese wasnt really looking welcome. egg was not fresh, good was there was a bit of fruit (melon and pinaple. could be more).
the garden is more a smoke area for the smokers..than a chillout place.(if you dont smoke you dont stay there.)
its close to the beach.(1block) which is good. In general Hotel is ok, if you get the right Room and dont worry to much which I normally dont do, but here i had to do.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Alma C, Manager at Circa 39 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Dear bonito13,
I am truly saddened to read through your comments and hear that you did not fully enjoy your stay. Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience, had we been made aware of your concerns during your stay we certainly would have addressed them personally. Please know that your satisfaction is our priority. I would love the opportunity to discuss your stay in further detail. Please reach out to me alma@circa39.com at your earliest convenience. It is our sincere hope that your opinion of our property would be at least a bit more favorable after we speak. We hope you would be willing to consider Circa 39 Hotel as your choice of accommodation again in the future.
Alma

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Stayed here for a wedding, everything about this place was great. The check-in was seamless and our room was ready well before 3pm (actually 11am'ish). The decor and landscaping was great. They have a restaurant and bar (although I must admit, drinks were not strong but happy hour food was great). The room was great, nothing huge but enough room for my gf, daughter and I. The pool is great, spent some time there. The parking is $25/night, which seems high to me but prob par or less than a lot of hotels around.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Bryant S, Hotel Manager at Circa 39 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Kurupt,
I hope the wedding was a success and that you had a memorable experience. We loved reading that we delivered on the early check in and that you enjoyed it. Hoping you return soon!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

My family and I stayed here for about 10 days and we absolutely loved it. The charm and boutique style of the hotel is comfortable and relaxing. The staff are amazing, super friendly, courteous and eager to help... or just to chat. Very kind and genuine. By the time we left, we felt as if they were family! Everything is very clean, especially the rooms, and the pool area is perfect - our son was able to swim 24/7 and thoroughly enjoyed the two little iguana visitors who frequent the patio. The only negative thing was the food. It seems a bit over priced for the portion size and quality (ie: the pork sliders were dry and overcooked) but the drinks were fantastic. Despite that one little thing however, we would stay here ten times over and we highly recommend it to others. Thank you all for a wonderful stay and for making our first trip to Miami a memorable one!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Bryant S, Hotel Manager at Circa 39 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Stacey,
Thank you for the wonderful comments and high ratings. It seems you really get what the Circa experience all about and that's exciting for us. I'm glad you & your son had a good time, even enjoying Iggy the iguana & her friends. We love our visitor except for the fact they love eating our garden flowers... other than that they're harmless.

We really appreciate your comments on the pork sliders, we'll look into it with our chef and find a way to improve. Please do come back soon!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Myself and husband stayed here for our 2 week honeymoon in Miami and this hotel is brilliant. Soon as you walk in the door the hotel smells amazing!!! The staff were really lovely and checked us in quickly with no problems.
We stayed 2 weeks and during our stay the hotel had a major power failure which meant guests had to be moved to a different hotel fortunately we were lucky and managed to get a room in the back building of the hotel which is lovely overlooking the courtyard wonder garden which is a lovely setting to sit and relax.
The staff were perfect while they worked through the power problem and our hotel didn't change it was a lot quieter which was nice so we could lay by the pool and it felt like it was private pool as there were only 30 rooms occupied for a whole week of our stay.
Both the rooms we stayed in were fresh clean beds were huge and comfy maid service was great clean room everyday and towels all replaced. A/c in the room and ceiling fan which was lovely in room safe loads of wardrobe space and draws for clothes.
Beach straight across road were you get 2 free sun beds daily as your staying in circa it's $15 for an umbrella for the day which you need as it's so hot. Orange towels in hotel rooms are for you to use at beach which is good as separate from actual room towels you use for shower so no sand transfer!!!
Jules kitchen food was brilliant I recommend bistro burger was delicious. The restaurant was closed for a week of our stay so only ate there once so I was disappointed about that but we will return and I will eat again.
Location was great for getting around!!! The free Miami trolley bus stop was straight across road to go up to north beach and round the corner for Lincoln toad and south beach. Walgreens is just over the 41st bridge so brilliant to purchase bits and bobs and you can get some lovely photos on the bridge when the suns setting.

Overall the hotel location and experience were brilliant I would recommend 100% and when I return to Miami I will stay here again.
Thank you for being amazing circa!!!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lydia b

Lydia,
I must confessed, loved reading your review. You're right on point with your suggestions, the bistro burger is our best selling dish and most guests fail to take advantage of the free trolley & that beautiful bridge pic opportunity.
Thanks for staying with us, hope you come back soon!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

This was a great hotel. The room was nice and decorated well. No bedbugs and it was clean. The tiny tv on the wall was ehhh, but we didn't watch tv because we were so busy partying. The best part of this hotel is the outdoor smoking/lounge area. It is beautiful and quiet. The beach is right across the street and the hotel gives you two free beach chairs. You have to pay for the umbrella. I think it was $15. If you are a Fitbit warrior like me then you will enjoy the boardwalk. The boardwalk is across the street and is a mile and a half long give or take. The only reason I'm giving this hotel 4 star is because of the diner. The food was awful. Don't waste your time. I tried twice just to be fair and it was awful both times. However, our Waiter Chris deserves a raise or a promotion because he took outstanding care of us. He went above and beyond to make things right but he couldn't control what comes out the kitchen. I would suggest going to Roasters and Toasters for breakfast, which is about a mile away. It was affordable and tasty. The street behind the hotel has a several shuttles buses that go to South Beach. This would have been helpful to know during our stay. We found out when leaving. Overall I think it was worth the money. Oh, the street can be very busy be careful. A woman was hit by a car and died during our stay. May she RIP

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Joi,
Thank you very much for staying with us while you visit Miami. We're excited to learn you enjoyed the hotel along with our wundergarden, if really is a relaxing area.

Hoping you had a great trip home.