“Super Fresh - Go to GO-GO! ...”
Review of GO-GO Fresh Food

GO-GO Fresh Food
Ranked #1 of 42 Quick Bites in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Argentinian, Healthy
Description: It's a place where you can enjoy a salad with homemade dressing or a go-go pie filled with nutella and banana. We offer choices for any palate whether your passion is philly cheesesteak or pan-seared tofu. Everything is made on-premises using premium, fresh ingredients. The attention is personal, the trappings are no-fuss. Insofar as possible, our prices are set for the everyday customer. Please stop by for a quick lunch or a delicious light dinner. Call ahead for take-out. Most orders can be ready in ten minutes.
Reviewed 7 September 2018

Super reviews on TA led us to GO-GO. My colleague craved a salad, and the raves about the GO-GO empanadas sealed the deal. We were pleased to find that there's a small parking area off the street in front of the storefront. The counter staff was very pleasant in guiding us through the menu.

The regular and the custom-made salads were fresh and tasty, featuring both traditional and interesting combinations. A word of caution on the custom-made salads -
the price for add-on ingredients climbs quickly. The empanadas were wonderful - I tried the traditional and cheesesteak versions and was totally impressed. Wish I had room for dessert, as some of the sweet empanadas caught my eye. I'll save room for next time!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

When it comes to empanadas Go-Go is King. Sure there are empanadas from Argentina, Cuba, Colombia, etc but nobody does them like Go-Go! And the salads are probably the best too! Get the Beef & Blue Cheese empanada & Thai Chicken empanada. Now you “get it”....

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Go-Go Fresh food has the best salad and empanadas on the beach. Hands down, oven baked not fried. I don't eat a lot of salad but I never get tired of Go-Go. Got to try the chicken Tai peanut empanadas to die for. :)

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

These guys serve up the best empanadas I have found in Miami! What really sets them apart from other places is their unique flavors and the fact that they serve each empanada fresh from the oven vs. other eateries that keep them out under a heat lamp. My boyfriend and I came and sampled the:
- Spinach & Feta
- Beef, Tomato & Blue Cheese
-Eggplant Parmesan
-Shrimp Scampi
-Meatball Provolone
-Spicy Thai Peanut Chicken
-Chicken Pot Pie
- Dulce de Leche & Blackberries

Really could not pick a favorite since all of them packed so much of their own unique flavor! I would say some must-try's are the eggplant parmesan, the spicy thai peanut chicken, the chicken pot pie, and the beef, tomato, and blue cheese!

They even take the time to label each empanada for you with cute little flags which makes your experience here simply easy and comfortable! Will most definitely be back the next time I'm at the beach to grab some for the day!

IG:@KFitzEats

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Okay little place on a uninspiring location. Not a place to nicely site outside. Inside was a bit... Don't know how to stay it. We went for 'to go'.
Salad was okay, but the corn was tasteless.
Friendly staff!