All reviews art deco free mini bar wonderful bed make your own waffles social club yoga mat south beach starbucks coffee small pool two blocks staff was extremely nice lovely boutique cable tv sitting area spacious bathroom ocean drive three blocks
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

I had a reservation for holidays for five days - two rooms from the 23rd to 28th of december. They have cancelled it out of nowhere, sent me an email through booking and since then don’t answer my e-mails. I had payed almost US$400,00 for the pre-reservation and the simply didint refunded it to me. Try everyday to tal with them and I am simply not getting any answers. Really upset.

Fernando - faxelrud@gmail.com

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2018

One of the biggest rooms we have had on the trip. Clean and well appointed check in staff where helpful and friendly. Location was great for beach and short walk to Lincoln Rd shops. Meter parking across the road was handy much cheaper then valet parking. Breakfast was disappointing knew it wouldn't be a hot breakfast but was late to be set up and basic breads a croissant.But other then that I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Having been an airline pilot and IT consultant and stayed at hundreds of hotels Worldwide, for the price and location this is fantastic! We arrived last night and we given probably the best welcome ever by the delightful Latousha and the cocktail bar person! It’s a warm friendly hotel. It’s an old style hotel with character and the room we got was great and fulfilled our needs. Right in the heart of South Beach. It’s south Florida so of course there will be an insect or two! Stop trying to expect a 5 star hotel, you will get 6 star warmth and hospitality! So over the snobbery on Trip Advisor. Prefer this to a snooty 5 star hotel in Miami which also gets an insect or two! The bed was the best I have slept in since we been on this trip. Do yourselves a favour and book into this hotel!

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed the authenticity of the hotel... I wanted a classic Miami art deco hotel and it didn’t disappoint. A little revamp could be in order but overall the kitsch style was on point. Nice little pool area and further away enough from main bars not to hear loud noises but only a five min walk to enjoy them! Beach only 2 blocks away & lots of options for good nearby.
The room was huge and clean... only frustration was how noisy the AC unit was at times...all else was sufficient.
Stayed in many hotels in the area & would definitely come back.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent location close to Beach, great shopping and restaurants yet nice and quiet away from the noise of Ocean Dr
Helpful, friendly staff
Clean comfortable room
Thoroughly recommended perfect for a few days

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple