“Groupon”
Review of Front Porch Cafe

Front Porch Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Front Porch Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #57 of 1,217 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: USD 15 - USD 38
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 14th
Description: The story of Ocean Drive is ever changing, but our neighborhood spot has remained the same for more than 25 years as a laid back classic & memorable Home- cooked experience.
Reviewed 6 August 2018

We found this restaurant via a Groupon deal....its a little bit hidden, inside a hotel, not very well sign posted and no bright sign out the front.

The restaurant has a very nice elegant feel, upmarket and very good service.
The menu was pretty extensive and the waiter was able to explain the items in detail.
We opted for Crab Cakes and Buffalo Chicken Wings to start.....both were extremely tasty.

For mains, we had Meatloaf and Cajun Salmon....again, both were delicious! Quite possibly, the best meatloaf I have ever tasted.

The restaurant was very relaxing, calm and again, superb service. The quality of the food and the service made for a very decently priced meal.

Highly recommend!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,858)

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Went here for breakfast nearly every day during our stay in South Beach. They have a huge and varied breakfast menu, and everything I ate was yummy.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Ordered the Caribbean Mule from David.... Don’t drink too many! They definitely creep up on you. About the food.... The restaurant staff was friendly. The service was quick and the food was delicious. I had the bacon, spinach, tomato omelet with egg whites. I’d recommend it. There were so many options on the menu that I’ll be stopping by again before heading home to try at least one more dish....

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

The Front Porch is a great place to have dinner, my bestie and I ate the steak kabobs with rice and steamed veggies. The atmosphere is great, we ate al fresco. The wait staff was welcoming, food came out on a timely manner. The steak was cooked to order of doness and veggies was season just right.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

This was my second time staying in South Beach and the front porch was only walking distance from our hotel. I went with a group of friends for Saturday brunch and of course it was busy. Our wait was only 15min but we decided to eat at the bar. We ordered their specialty, french toast! It was DELICOUS!

As well, we ordered the Philly cheese steak and that was a gamble, but let me say it did not dissapoint. The steak was nicely cooked and juicy with just enough cheese. I definitely recommend these two dishes.

Overall, the restaurant was nice and would definitely go back again.