“Overrated on TripAdvisor ”
Review of Italymania

Italymania
Reserve with OpenTable
Italymania is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #54 of 1,226 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: USD 9 - USD 35
Description: Authentic Italian Ristorante Pizzeria Authentic Italian Restaurant Pizzeria open for lunch and dinner Full menu with appetizers, pasta, salda, pizza, entrees fried food, sandwiches, dessert, soda and an amazing selection of wine italian coffee served
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Came here because of good reviews. Came around 4pm and we were the only ones there. There were only tables outside, and it was incredibly hot. Way warmer than outside of the restaurant, although they had fans. It made it hard to enjoy a hot meal. The food was average but fine. We got the food fast, but then again. We were the only customers. They didn’t have what we came for - lasagna, although it was on the menu. And that was 3hours after they opened. We paid around 50 dollars for two pasta bolognese and 3 bottles of water, because the tip was already included in the check. The waiter was nice, but didn’t do much follow up, and forgot to put everything on the check. The employees were very casual, both in clothing and behavior. Didn’t feel very professional. All over an average experience, way overrated on TripAdvisor. Wouldn’t go there again.

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

This was quite possibly the best chicken alfredo I have ever had. That said, the service was not great. The two servers who were working spent more time on their phones than they did at our table. (There were only two tables of people when we were there.)

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Food and service is excellent, the raviolis made my day. The tiramisu is as italian as it gets. Not fancy, but if you want good Italian food this is the place to go.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I came to that restaurant because of the good reviews and because i, a pizza enthousiast, had a craving for it that day.
She ordered a Risotto Bira e Gorgonzola which was nice without any effort for the presentation but the taste was there so no problem.
I ordered a parma pizza which SHOULD be simple (4 ingredients fresh tomato, mozzarella, prosciutto di parma and arugula) AND good.
The arugula was missing and instead of it plane salad... when i asked for arugula they told me that they didn't have it. It was 2p.m. and there was nobody in the restaurant. How could they be short on arugula?
I told them that i was disappointed because they didn't warn me and that plane salad is ridiculous compared to arugula... "sorry" was their answer.
I finished the pizza (i hate wasting food) passably upset, and when came the time of the check (with a 15% discount because of the inconvenience) they didn't have change!
I had to ask the closest shop for change.
When i saw that despite of the situation, they put the 18% service(tip) i was shocked and paid just the amount for the food, taxes and we left.
One the employee followed us to claim for the missing money! I told them that it was a joke to dare claiming for tip when because of the lack of information it ruined my meal. He didn't want to hear any of it and didn't let go of us until i finaly paid the missing 5$ out of patience!

I don't understand their lack of professionnalism (lack of basic ingredients, no information, no change) being myself a restaurant manager.

Don't go there.

Review collected in partnership with ASUS 6 Stub App Smartphone
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Went to get a takeaway pizza here. I got a pizza and my other half got a pasta and a side salad. Had a glass of wine each. Total bill was 76. Which seemed ok right until I saw the shocking amount of topping on the pizza. Tasted alright just wanted more of what I ordered

1  Thank Elliot B