All reviews gale hotel kaskades suites steam shower rooftop pool heated seat japanese toilet high tech toilet toto toilet cocktail club automatic toilet manager kevin big bathtub bedside lights water leaking happy hour dolce restaurant tv in the mirror
Reviewed 28 August 2018

The room was very modern but very small, there was hardly any room to walk from one side of the room to the other side. Some electrical outlets in the room do not work. The buffet breakfast was good. Good location, short walk from the beach.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kevin W, General Manager at Kaskades South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

Dear Thomas P,

Thank you for choosing to be a guest of Kaskades South beach and for taking the time to share your comments and concerns. My apologies for the inconveniences you experienced and i have my team looking into the mechanical issues in your room. As we have a large variety of rooms from which to choose, I would be honored to assist finding one more to your liking if you choose to come back for another visit. Please reach out to me directly and I promise to ensure you have a five star experience from start to finish. I look forward to speaking and safe travels.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

The suites were very good, the wifi connection was very high speed. The air conditioning was too high overall the hotel, even if we turn it off in the rroom. The bed was very confortable, the breakfast was good but with no great choice.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kevin W, General Manager at Kaskades South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Dear annaandrez0zzi,

Thank you for choosing to be a guest of Kaskades South Beach. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and I am happy to read you had a great stay. I would be happy to arrange for your next visit and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 23 August 2018

I love this hotel. Staff was nice and helpful. Room is clean. The bathroom is the best. You have to try the steaming system. There's little flaws here and there, but the overall experience was amazing. I wish I can come back soon.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear luxie0728,

We love you right back! Thank you for the wonderful review of Kaskades South Beach and it is wonderful to read you had an amazing stay. Please let me know if I can assist with another reservation and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

The Hotel the was really nice but spooky. The entrance is a challenge and when you take the first step it is high and you are guarantee to almost fall. The breakfast is really good and the bathroom is really cool , but the lights are tricky and the maintenance is not there. The maid is really weird she would refill my free coffee every day even though I left a 5 dollars tip daily . The roof top pool was nice but the bar was really needs work. The location 17th street is away from the south beach action which is okay ,but if you want action 12 to 5th street is where the real south beach is.All and all it was okay not the bestBruce pollack

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kevin W, General Manager at Kaskades South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear bruce p,

I am sorry you did not find our hotel 100% to you liking. We are dedicated to exceptional stays for all and I am saddened we let you down. I have shared your feedback with our team and promise we are taking steps to be better. I would appreciate a chance to speak and see if I can offer my assistance.I look forward to speaking and promise to do all I can to help. Safe travels and I look forward to speaking.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

My husband and I stayed at the Kaskades suites for four days and three nights. There were so many amenities available to us that we didn't get to experience them all! The staff was friendly and accommodating and we will definitely return whenever we're in South Beach, Miami!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kevin W, General Manager at Kaskades South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear homesbytrshtaylor,

I am so pleased Kaskades South Beach served as the perfect oasis for you and your husband to reconnect and relax. We love creating exceptional stays for our guests and I am happy we did just that for you. Thank you for sharing and we look forward to your next visit.

Gale South Beach