“federico and his team always on the top”

Mister O1 Extraordinary Pizza
Ranked #7 of 1,226 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

very consistent pizzas, always a good service and attention with Federico, thank you to be here... true Italien pizza, few places like this in Miami,if you're going for lunch try to come early, because this place is small, and quickly crowed it

Write a ReviewReviews (1,727)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was today there for lunch with my wife , and ordered the Claudio . The pizza was delicious , and the sever Federico was really nice. We enjoyed the place. Thanks

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was there the last friday enjoyed the best pizza a ever tried. The recomendation for Federico was amazing, the star luca taste really good and delicious. His attention was really nice and profesional. I felt good in this place.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Federico is the amaizing serverd. I was there the las Friday and he attention was coordially and nice. I order hawaian pizza and nutela croassiant nutella. I recommend it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was couple of days ago with my wife. We were here first time in MisterO1. We wanted to place an order pepperoni pizza but our server Uros recommend star luca and marco pizza. To be honest with you pizzas were delicious, and service over excellent!!! :)