“Best pizza and service”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

I was today there for lunch with my wife , and ordered the Claudio . The pizza was delicious , and the sever Federico was really nice. We enjoyed the place. Thanks

Write a ReviewReviews (1,734)

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

I was there the last friday enjoyed the best pizza a ever tried. The recomendation for Federico was amazing, the star luca taste really good and delicious. His attention was really nice and profesional. I felt good in this place.

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

Federico is the amaizing serverd. I was there the las Friday and he attention was coordially and nice. I order hawaian pizza and nutela croassiant nutella. I recommend it.

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

I was couple of days ago with my wife. We were here first time in MisterO1. We wanted to place an order pepperoni pizza but our server Uros recommend star luca and marco pizza. To be honest with you pizzas were delicious, and service over excellent!!! :)

Reviewed 9 October 2018

I am from New Haven, CT which has a long history of extremely good thin crust pizza. I won't eat pizza just anywhere! Mister01/ Visa01 is my favorite in South Florida and actually, one of only 2 pizza spots I'll even bother going. Best part about Mister01 is they deliver FAST & HOT! What more could you ask for? And if you don't believe me, even our Italian neighbors love it!