“Fantastic”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Just a fantastic experience. Service was on point, food was authentic and delicious. It ranks alongside any Italian food I have had in the North End of Boston, NYC, or Chicago. I always look forward to going here. It’s my go to place to bring guests too.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,690)

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I’m Italian and I travel the world. No doubts: the best pasta I ever had (if I esclude my sister’s lasagna and my gramdma’s ravioli!). It enhances all your senses when you put the first bite into your mouth!!
In South Beach if you want italian food you come here. No other option!
Please open one in New York!!!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Outstanding pasta & Caesar salad . Request Enzo as your waiter. delish, walk to Espanola Way for people watching.make a reservation in advance so you are not waiting in line

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Il nostro ristorante preferito in South Beach. This is the place to eat at. The food is magnificent, top of the class. You feel like you are in southern Italy or something even if you still are in South beach, Florida.
Anyway, we had Pacceri con Gamberi e Pistaccio and Cappelletti verdi Tartufati with a bottle of Santagostino 2012. Then we finished this in heaven made dinner with a fantastic Tiramisu. This meal was out of this world. We just say: Molto bene. Mille grazie. Mondo classe. And of course when it is like this. My hat of

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Right in the heart of South Beach, authentic Trattoria run by Italians. Handmade pasta daily and you can watch in the front window. Small space so limited seats but was well worth the wait. Reservations are recommended and really only work through an email from their website. Everything made from scratch. I knew it was good when Italian locals and visitors came in for dinner.

Spaghetti is served from a massive Parmesan cheese wheel.

Been to Pane & Vino? Share your experiences!