“Poor service ”

and up
Miami Club Crawl
Ranked #8 of 101 Nightlife in Miami Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Nikki Beach Miami is the hidden jewel of South Beach, located at One Ocean Drive along the beautiful Atlantic Ocean amid swaying palms trees and warm sunny breezes. Nikki Beach Miami has established itself as the landmark nightclub and venue for the ultimate private parties, large celebrations, and always lives up to its reputation as a South Beach Miami party playground for jet setters, celebrities, and locals alike. Nikki Beach Club in Miami is comprised of a large oceanfront complex featuring an outdoor beach club, an award winning restaurant and a sexy South Beach nightclub favorite. Enjoy full food and VIP bottle service in our fabulous cabanas and lounge beds during the day while soaking up the South Beach sun.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had a reservation for a day bed. When we arrived it was raining. They were very frazzled and no one came over to our table to take our order while we waited for it to stop raining. Once it did we went to our day bed and the waiter came over about 10 minutes later and was very rude. We asked for another waiter. We went for the bachelorette party and expected much more then what we got. We had a good time and the atmosphere was nice but the service sucked.

Date of experience: April 2018
in 18 reviews
"michael"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I had an absolutely amazing time!!! With my favorite hostess Mercedes who sat us down within seconds at my favorite table (she remembered me from my last visit), to an amazing waiter Ricky and the help of Irving, my Saturday brunch at Nikki Beach was everything! This group is just simply amazing!!!! Thank you so much for all you do! I didn’t wait a minute before one of them new I wanted to purchase more stuff they’re so attentive!!! Thank you again Mercedes, Ricky and Irving!! I’ll be back for this team!

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank franguz82
Reviewed 31 March 2018

We frequent 3 Nikki Beaches which are our favorites. Miami, St Barth and Ibiza. The Bentley located next door is where we stay during our visit to Miami so parking is never an issue. We prefer going during the weekdays, not as crowded.
Although the Sunday brunches are great there may be a wait depending on the theme. If its a popular one it can become crowded hence the slower service to accommodate all customers.
We are not "drinkers", but do like the food ,beach and music as a change of pace. The Cabana daybed and table combination are our choice. Weekends are more "wild" hence the reason we like to visit during the weekdays. It is enjoyable for us to just "chill" until we are ready to return to the Bentley Hotel. Again, the times we have visited during the weekday evenings, the atmosphere was not "wild" outside on the Cabana daybed. You will occasionally see private birthday parties in the event rooms.
As mentioned, the Bentley is next door and on the occasions when we have retired to our suite, we can see Nikki and hear the music from the Penthouse roof. It does not disturb us as we are usually lounging outside, swimming or listening to our smooth jazz music.
We continue to frequent Nikki's and have plans to try a few others. We know what to expect and it dose provide a change of pace for us.....

1  Thank IslandsJames
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

One of the best beach club in the world I spend all the weekend with my friends and family service was excellent

Date of experience: March 2018