“Poor service ”

and up
Miami Club Crawl
Ranked #9 of 100 Nightlife in Miami Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Nikki Beach Miami is the hidden jewel of South Beach, located at One Ocean Drive along the beautiful Atlantic Ocean amid swaying palms trees and warm sunny breezes. Nikki Beach Miami has established itself as the landmark nightclub and venue for the ultimate private parties, large celebrations, and always lives up to its reputation as a South Beach Miami party playground for jet setters, celebrities, and locals alike. Nikki Beach Club in Miami is comprised of a large oceanfront complex featuring an outdoor beach club, an award winning restaurant and a sexy South Beach nightclub favorite. Enjoy full food and VIP bottle service in our fabulous cabanas and lounge beds during the day while soaking up the South Beach sun.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had a reservation for a day bed. When we arrived it was raining. They were very frazzled and no one came over to our table to take our order while we waited for it to stop raining. Once it did we went to our day bed and the waiter came over about 10 minutes later and was very rude. We asked for another waiter. We went for the bachelorette party and expected much more then what we got. We had a good time and the atmosphere was nice but the service sucked.

2  Thank Nicolle F
in 22 reviews
"chairs"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I had an absolutely amazing time!!! With my favorite hostess Mercedes who sat us down within seconds at my favorite table (she remembered me from my last visit), to an amazing waiter Ricky and the help of Irving, my Saturday brunch at Nikki Beach was everything! This group is just simply amazing!!!! Thank you so much for all you do! I didn’t wait a minute before one of them new I wanted to purchase more stuff they’re so attentive!!! Thank you again Mercedes, Ricky and Irving!! I’ll be back for this team!

1  Thank Frances G
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

One of the best beach club in the world I spend all the weekend with my friends and family service was excellent

1  Thank Olivia N
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Next time I am in Miami, I will def. go back to Nikki Beach. The venue is beautiful, the staff is friendly, and most importantly- the food and drinks were delicious!

3  Thank Tahirina