“Sooo good, great price, fast”
Review of BurgerFi

BurgerFi
Ranked #98 of 1,169 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Your local BurgerFi isn’t some industrialized fast food giant. They were started in a gourmet kitchen, by gourmet Chefs. Not knowing fast food, the back of the house is built to be less burger joint, more five-star restaurant. When they needed a sauce, the Chefs didn’t call a food supplier. They started chopping. Mixing. Cooking. Making better choices. BurgerFi is better to people: serving only the finest natural, certified angus burgers, dogs, hand-cut fries, frozen custard, craft beer, wine and more. They’re better to the environment: each location is built to environmentally sustainable best practices and includes earth-friendly elements. And, they’re better to animals: sourcing from one of the best ranches in the country. Where cattle roam free. Breathe mountain air. Eat grass and are treated humanely. BurgerFi never waivers from this high standard. This doesn't come easy. Certainly not cheap. Truth is there are simpler ways to put a burger on a bun. But, they're not better.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We were STARVING after traveling all day. Randomly stopped in here for an amazing burger. It was late, 9:30pm and it was still busy. Quick service, amazing burger and I loved that the staff was constantly cleaning and wiping down tables. Very organized order system for such a busy place.

1  Thank Stinkerbello
BURGERFI, Customer Care at BurgerFi, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Thank you for sharing your great experience with us! :) We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

It was St. Patricks Day and we got inspired of the green atmosphere..
The service was very friendly and fast, the CEO and the Veggi Burger were fresh made and tasty. The fries pumpy and nearly over cooked..
I defenitly raccomend this place!

1  Thank ValentinaEEKB
BURGERFI, Customer Care at BurgerFi, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you for the recommendation! We look forward to your visits to come.
Whitney W

Reviewed 23 March 2018

We were on vacation in Fort Lauderdale before our trip to Key West, stopped in Burgerfri we never heard of it or ate before but we will again
Chris is awesome very friendly and the cook was also but we didn’t get his name. The burgers were excellent great service. Definitely would go again

BURGERFI, Customer Care at BurgerFi, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

They say first impressions last forever. ;) We are so happy you enjoyed your visit and look forward to serving you again in the future. We hope you enjoyed your trip to Key West! Thank you!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Ate here with my daughter. Very good burgers. I would recommend anyone to eat here. Located right on Collins Avenue, easy to see and find.

BURGERFI, Customer Care at BurgerFi, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thank you for the recommendation! We are so happy you and your daughter enjoyed your visit and we hope to serve you both again soon. :)

Reviewed 10 March 2018

I'm trying to watch my weight and also join my husband in his weight loss quest so burger joints have been off the table for awhile. BUTT, I had really been wanting a burger from one of these places for MONTHS - and spotted BurgerFi across the street from our hotel. Time for a vacation burger. Went by myself to spare hubby the torture of watching me eat one. Well, friends, it was HEAVEN. I made a mistake by getting the smallest burger they offer (a single patty). Really ought to have had that second patty. No matter - it was DELICIOUS. Accompanied by the hand cut fries and soda (you can mix up whatever you like). HITS THE SPOT. I immediately came back home and search for one in the New England. Not to be found. Guess I'm gonna have to travel!

BURGERFI, Customer Care at BurgerFi, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us! We hope to have a BurgerFi in every city one day. :) We look forward to your future visits. Thank you!