“Miami Spice Kickoff ”
Review of Prime Fish

Prime Fish
Reserve with OpenTable
Prime Fish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #208 of 1,217 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Kicked off Miami Spice with dinner at Prime Fish. The entire experience was excellent. My husband ordered the ceviche and he loves it. The king crab lasagna was delicious. Of course we both had fried Oreos and we also ordered the bread pudding. Our waiter was very very attentive and just a nice person. The waiter defiantly brought good energy. I must say that I have never had as good service at Prime 112 like I did at Prime Fish. It almost makes me not want to visit 112 again. Will be back again!

Reviewed 6 August 2017

We wanted to have a nice little dinner on a regular Saturday evening. It was Miami Spice time. the time in Miami to check out fancy places to a reasonable price. We were stocked at the place for 3 hours: 30 minutes wait for the table, 60 minutes wait for a simple draft beer, 90 minutes wait for the ceviche, 2 hours wait for a piece of fish and 3 hours wait for the little sorbet.
As we discussed the disaster with the manager, he said everthing is done from scratch and it was a busy day. Sorry, but the beer and the sorbet has bot been done from scratch that evening, I am pretty sure about that.
I would have not written this, if the manager would have made some kind of a sign, maybe a second beer or a coffee on the house. But nothing like that.
Based on all I truly recommend to boycott that fancy place until either the manager or the owner are fired.The poor waiter tried his best, but this is business for the manager to fix and not for the waiter.
I will never go hack to Prime Fish.

1  Thank schmidamiami
Reviewed 23 July 2017

I've dined here before, and this place never fails to completely satisfy me! The service, food, and atmosphere were all stellar. The Grouper Imperial was fantastic, - so were the grilled oysters and the lobster.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Very poor service now at the brunch. Nothing else I have to say. I had to claim better service..................

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We ate outside (late June) in a lovely courtyard. Our server (Richard?) was excellent..explained all of the dishes. We split an amazing lobster Cobb salad and then grilled sea bass and grilled vegetables. For dessert - house-made green apple sorbet with a waffle-wafer.