This hotel is quality. Everything about it is cool and classy. Location, service, rooms, food, drink all of it is perfect. Would have like to have had a bigger room but it was fine as it was. Cant wait to go back.
One warning; I was recommended the Sunday buffet by a friend. It is excellent but at £120 per head a little steep!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Setai is an intimate, serene oceanfront resort in the heart of South Beach. Its design vision artfully combines the rich architectural history of the neighborhood and its cultural diversity with the International Art Deco movement, particularly its influence in Asia. Our new restaurant, Jaya, invites you to discover a menu that dedicated to the traditional flavors and dishes of Asia from China, India, Thailand and Japan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Odigeo, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Priceline, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Hotelopia and getaroom.com so you can book your The Setai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Setai Hotel Miami Beach
- Setai Hotel Miami Beach
- Setai Miami Beach
- The Setai Miami Beach, Florida