“Good panini sandwich”

Ranked #22 of 1,116 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: Delicatessen, French
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighbourhood: City Center
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Owner and waiter very polite, clear menu, clean facility. Service is quick, they make the sandwich just right in front of you and they taste good. You can also have toasts, salads and other sandwiches. You can eat there or take away. Great place to eat out of the regular eating hours.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,724)

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

South Beach has tons of overpriced food but there is a sandwich spot in South Beach that looks pleasing to the eye and is unbelievably tasty. Oh let's not forget the price is very reasonable. The scene itself is a bar type atmosphere. Outdoor seating only but they have fans and mist sprayers keeping you cool throughout your dinning. The food is exquisite, different types of bread from baguette to croissants, fresh ingredients and the taste is amazing. I ended up getting the Alaskan Sandwich once on baguette and the other time on croissant. Both were delicious with fresh mozzarella slices and fresh veggie ingredients. I highly recommend this location as the food is great and the price very reasonable.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Well done guys! Very nice sandwiches and perfect price in Miami, What else do you need!? Go and enjoy it! ;)

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We were recommended to visit the La Sandwicherie by someone staying at our hotel and after seeing the hype online we thought we would give it a try. Great customer service but if I am honest the sandwiches were 'ok' not sure they were worthy of the hype we had been led to believe.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

I headed to La Sandwicherie due to very high Yelp ratings. When I arrived, the bar was full and there was a line of people waiting to order. This is a great sign.
The server that was taking orders couldn't have done a better job. It was sheer mayhem with lots of people waiting to eat. He was super professional and had a great system to get everyone's orders super fast and efficient. I can't say enough good things about how well he did his job. Remained calm in spite of everyone doing a terrible job of ordering.
My sandwich was alright. The turkey was a bit thick. Not the most flavorful sandwich. Luckily, the vinaigrette dressing was in a container on the side. I was excited to drench my sandwich in it. Good thing I tasted it first as it wasn't my favorite. It had either a hard mustard or horseradish flavor to it.
Great service!