The place is derelict and deserted. Mouldy and damp and infested with cockroaches and insects. The pool and facilities are closed. No concierge. It's abandoned. Apartments are deserted some leaking water through the roof. The lift is stinking and filthy. It is scary unsafe and no one would know we were here if there was a fire. We paid over £1000 for this
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sanctuary Hotel is in an ideal South Beach setting for those who want to be away from it all but in the middle of it all. Our four star boutique hotel is located steps away from Collins Avenue, the Fillmore at Jackie Gleason Theater, Miami Beach Convention Center, New World Symphony, Washington Ave., And Ocean Drive. Whether your trip is business or leisure our knowledgeable staffs will guide your South Beach experience and make sure that exceptional service is unlike any other Miami Beach Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sanctuary South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Sanctuary South Beach Miami Beach, Florida