I recently stayed at this beautiful small charming hotel on James Avenue,in SOBE and I LOVED, LOVED IT!
This simple Zen design hotel is in an historic Art Deco building. White, clean, bright and spacious rooms was exactly what I was looking for. I loved the cobalt blue tiles in the bathroom and the rain shower was awesome. Surrounded by beautiful tall green bamboo and palm trees,gave an exotic feeling. The green hue cast from the lush foliage reflected into the rooms and gave a calming feeling.
While the roof top pool is not really for doing laps, it was perfect for me and other guest that I spoke too.
Rectangle shaped and framed with beautiful deep purple colored Bougainville plants, gigantic palm trees and clean white furniture made it a sanctuary. Coupled with clear blue skies,brilliant sunshine and the super quite atmosphere made it perfect for relaxing or having a few drinks.
The bed linens were crisp, white and clean. Gave a very luxurious feeling. Thank you to the ever smiling house keeping staff who kept everything perfect for me.
The most important aspect of my stay was and will be the attitude of the staff. Upon arrival Maria was extremely welcoming towards me. This continued with Juan, Juan Luis (sorry I may have gotten his name incorrectly) and Leonardo Le Bron. Le Bron will go out of his way and pamper you. Always smiling, he will make sure that you have water, towels, personalizes the music for you and try to communicate to you in your language if its not English. Really exceptional.
Mr.Aguilera, the GM was very accommodating and helped me a great deal by making sure I was enjoying my stay. I never felt rushed occupying his valuable time while he assisted me and others.
I liked all the differences this little gem has to offer including the secondary reception desk being shared with the extraordinary Ola restaurant. (Best Ceviche Ever)!
If you are looking for that big hotel chain, or a party atmosphere then this place is certainly not for you. If you want something that is small, quite and unique, then enjoy.
I cannot wait to return and have a blast!
Hope my review was helpful to you in the making of your decision.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sanctuary Hotel is in an ideal South Beach setting for those who want to be away from it all but in the middle of it all. Our four star boutique hotel is located steps away from Collins Avenue, the Fillmore at Jackie Gleason Theater, Miami Beach Convention Center, New World Symphony, Washington Ave., And Ocean Drive. Whether your trip is business or leisure our knowledgeable staffs will guide your South Beach experience and make sure that exceptional service is unlike any other Miami Beach Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sanctuary South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Sanctuary South Beach Miami Beach, Florida