“Very pleasant evening”

Tequiztlan
Ranked #19 of 1,227 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Family Owned Mexican Restaurant. Staying True to the Authentic Grandma Mexican Recipes Passed Down. Hip Industrial Vibe with a Modern Touch. We welcome you in to have a great experience with us. We offer Daily Happy Hour. Party Menus. Lunch Menu. Sunday Brunch. Live Mariachis on Sunday. We love Fiestas Bachlorettes, Birthdays or any Special Occassion we make it special.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First time here and very impressed. Marcell, our waiter was very knowledgeable and friendly. We would come soon! Quac is made from scratch in front of you... Tacos are delicious and deserts... I ruined my diet :(

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We've been here many times and we LOVE IT! They treat you like Friends&Family The DRINKS ARE ABSOLUTELY REFRESHING AND WONDERFUL! My favorite drink is La Chula with fresh jalapeños added The TACOS ARE SIMPLY DELICIOUS and get made just the way you like We always have such a great time that we'll sit here for 3-4hrs

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed this Mexican restaurant. Visited with my girlfriends. It’s cozy, has good service, and the food overall is very good. I recommend the guacamole which as already mentioned is made at your table, the tacos, and definitely get a margarita!

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Very satisfied with the visit.

Bullet points:
- Cozy atmposphere
- Fantastic Guacamole made at the table
- Excellent food
- Fabolous service from Marchel

Conclusion: You must check out this place.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

I read the review before I visited. And heard all the ravings by the grab driver on my journey there. And I was truly very happy with their food and services!
No one should miss this stop during their Miami Vacation. From the fresh guacamole made right before you, to the delicious Tacos with the flavours bursting in your mouth (meat charcoal grilled), and the amazing tequilas that they serve. The full combination is harmoniously Balanced, and you have to watch out, lest you are bewitched and become fully drunk!

Worthed every cent. Please come over to Singapore. Please!
Penned by,