“loved the jerk chicken with plantains with beans and rice!”

Pilikia By the Pool
Ranked #277 of 1,217 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Reviewed 29 January 2018

The food is prepared to perfection and is reasonably priced, along with friendly service in a laid-back casual poolside restaurant.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Wanted to try another lunch place on the beach and the choice of Pilikia in the South Seas Hotel filled the bill. It was great to be served by someone who loves her job - she told me she's been there 12 years. Of course I had the fish tacos and they were so good we ended up eating here two days in a row. The price of a couple of beers is a bit more reasonable than other places. It was so pleasant sitting there gazing out at the South Seas Hotel pool, I think I'll try to stay there my next trip to Miami.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Manage to dine at this restaurant for at least two nights or lunch. I like to order drinks from the bar as we relax by the pool.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

I ate here several times. Get the fish tacos, they are awesome. I came to this restaurant twice a day for 2-3 days while staying at The Raleigh Hotel. Natalie and Shakira were very nice. Happy hour from 5-7 pm. Great!!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

We liked the Pilikia so much after visiting it on Friday for Happy Hour that we went back on Sunday. The food is really good, and the bartenders were friendly, and made nice strong drinks, unlike most of the other places in SOBE. I just wish it was a little more happening there. The bar is not really by the pool, but tucked inside and there were only a handful of guest at the bar both days. Again, a good place to grab a bite and a couple of drinks, but not a place to hang out for hours.