“Nice place for Dinner” 4 of 5 bubbles

Neighbourhood: City Center
Sao Paulo, SP
“Nice place for Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2012

A nice place with outdoor seat on Linconl Road.
A place for italian and seafood.
I have a friendly service, excelent food for a god price.
I recommned this restaurant.

• Visited November 2011

Newmarket, Ontario, Canada
“Great food, service and well priced.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2011

Girls vacation 2011 and it was our first visit. Saw the display of various specials and decided to try it. What a great decision. Not only did we get fresh italian crusty bread, a full (Italian sytle) glass of wine, fresh salad and great entree. The owner and server were very friendly and not only served us but made us feel very welcomed. We decided to take a stroll and come back for coffee and to our surprise they greeted us once again and didn't charge us for the coffee. By the way I'm Italian and this food is authentic.
I have told everyone to go next time they are in Miami.

• Visited October 2011
New York
“Delicious surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2011

On a recent visit to Miami Beach, we were strolling on Lincoln Rd and noticed a platter of calamari being delivered to an outdoor table. Hungry and impressed with the dish, we took a chance and sat down. What a wonderful surprise. The food was excellent. In addition to the wonderful calamari and sauce, the lobster ravioli were delicious. Service was excellent and the price was right !

• Visited August 2011
Melbourne, Australia
“Sopranos - BADa and very little bing”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2011

We arrived in Miami Beach late afternoon and not having eaten since breakfast, felt a bit hungry. We walked up to Lincoln Rd, not really sure what we felt like eating but wanting something soon. We decided on this place as it was one of the first we came to. Big mistake! We chose the $19.95 set menu of appetiser and entree. My husband chose the caesar salad and I chose the minestrone. The caesar salad came from the minimalist school of cooking consisting of lettuce and croutons and little taste. The minestrone was of a quality that would have disappointed customers of a soup kitchen; take some frozen vegetables and just add coloured water would seem to have been the recipe. I followed up with a steak that was ok but my husbands lasagne was awful. The béchamel sauce was surely robbing a Miami Beach kindergarten of it's supply of paste. We ordered wine and the waiter repeated our order back to us indicating he understood, a different waiter then brought out lemonade. Definitely avoid this place. One star for outdoor seating.

• Visited August 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
New York City, New York
“Horrendous Food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2011

The quality of the food was probably the worst we've ever had - and I'm including airline and fast-food! My husband ordered filet mignon which tasted like rubber, wonder which part of the cow it actually came from. My salmon, which I was told is not sushi-grade, was in the same category of rubber. Bread - entirely devoid of taste. Service was mediocre, but I guess since they automatically add the gratuity onto the check, they just don’t even try. Next time definitely going to check with Food Network first before stopping at some random place!

• Visited June 2011