“Great place to stay on Ocean Drive”
other travellers have booked this property
Kitchen Kitchen
AMAZING POOL VIEW
LOUNGE POOL AREA
POOL
VIEW FROM THE POOL
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Stephanie...
“Great place to stay on Ocean Drive”
Reviewed 27 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

I went to Miami for a quick weekend getaway. This room was very spacious and has everything you need for a great stay in Miami. Check in/out went very smooth. The entire staff at the hotel was friendly. The rooftop pool area is relaxing and has a gorgeous view. The hotel hosts a happy hour everyday by the pool, which we enjoyed as well. Since the hotel is in a central location on Ocean Drive, you can hear the music in the room. However, it never interfered with us going to sleep. The only issue I noticed was the drainage in the tub was a little slow. The main thing I loved about the hotel, in addition to its location, is the size of the room. We could definitely spread out, it was the size of two rooms at some hotels. I would definitely stay here again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the size of the room and location
Liked least: Shower
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
DDC2020
Brooklyn, New York
“Really as great as the photos!”
Reviewed 16 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

I rented this room for myself while visiting South Beach for a company retreat. My stay there was perfect! I would definitely stay there again if I came back to South Beach.

PROS
- had all of my questions answered before I booked
-checkin was handled by the hotel front desk which meant it was super fast and very easy
- the room has a rain shower and amazing tub in the bathroom
- there is a terrace - it overlooks an alley and the other building but you can also see the beach from it. It was nice when I had friends over and also to get some fresh air into the room
- right on Ocean Dr which means, right on the beach. Superb location accessible to tons of restaurants, bars, the beach and anything else you might want
- hotel staff is really accommodating
- the pool & bar was a great time. There's a free happy hour and a DJ. It wasn't crowded when I went so I got to pretty much take over with my friends
- free sangria at the front desk whenever you want it
- surprisingly quiet, not completely sound proof but for all the action right downstairs, I slept like a baby which is usually difficult for me
- held my bags at the front desk until I had to leave for the airport

CONS
- pool and front desk are in the other building and you can't charge drinks from the bar to your room; bring money
- no late check out but they will hold your bags at the front desk
- Not really a con but the location on tripadvisor is incorrect; the Congress is actually between 10th & 11th. I got out of the cab too soon and had to drag my suitcases through the chaos to get there so make sure you go to the right place.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Denver
Reviewed 7 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing