“Excellent Fish!”

Ranked #90 of 1,169 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: USD 12 - USD 38
Cuisines: Diner, Cuban
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyable and well priced meal.

The Whole Red Snapper from the ‘daily special’ was perfectly cooked. The wife had the grilled fish sandwich which was HUGE.
Mango smoothie is recommended too.
Overall a very enjoyable lunch.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,261)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Placed in the heart of South Beach on a very busy section of Collins Ave. This was my second visit and as always, very pleased with anything we order here. I would give 5 stars but only 4 this time because we sat at the bar section since the whole place was packed. I had the coconut shrimp as an appetizer and the Oxtail stew. The flavor, texture was so delicious. I recommend everyone try it! Also had two Sangrias which was very good too! I believe they even sell Cuban cigars here??

Everytime I go to Miami, this place is a must-go if you would like authentic Cuban food to enrich your belly and uplift your mood. :) The atmosphere is nothing fancy, and typically packed during dinner but it’s all about the food here, and to me that’s what counts the most.

Bravo Puerto Sagua! Hope to see you again soon. Gracias!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This is a very casual place with a very large menu. There is no atmosphere.....counter seating with some tables. Service was fast and friendly. I ordered one of the daily specials for $10 and a beer. The $7 beer was over priced. If I go again I’ll just get water. Go because you want a quick decent meal away from the tourists.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Best Cuban restaurant in south beach. The Cuban pepper steak is amazing. The oxtails are delicious. I always eat there at least three times when I visit Miami

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I had lunch here, sitting at the counter, and breakfast the next day, in the sit down restaurant area.
Simple, tasty Cuban American food in a lively setting. Professional wait staff and good quality food that was reasonably priced for South Beach location . Nice to eat in a place that serves locals and visitors fairly.