All reviews great location apartment style two blocks convention center sister hotel free shuttle south beach dining table happy hour walk in closet within walking distance quiet location couple blocks nice stay great place to stay full kitchen home away from home
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I spend couple of days in Lincoln Arma Suites and really I was very surprise and happy .
Very nice staff and a particular thanks to Clarisse who make our stay memorable!
Nice room and nice location.
Everything was fine and felt cosy

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Iraima P, General Manager at Lincoln Arms Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Greetings hdriouch. It was a pleasure having you at our hotel and we are very happy to share your feedback with the entire team especially Clarisse. We are looking forward to welcome you back and make sure that your future stay is even a better one. Thank you again for choosing our hotel as your travel destination and for sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

staff was very accommodating with the resources they were lacking in such as no elevator. I needed help with luggage and they were kind about helping me! They were friendly and helped with directions. The rooms were nicely decorated and well stocked. The pillows and mattress were ok however I felt there was a problem with either extensive dust or mold as my allergies and sinus headaches were terrible. The noise level was loud but Ihad my own noise maker thank goodness. I would stay there again if for only a short visit due to allergies

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo

Greetings 118BeckyW, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are happy to share your comments with the entire team and we are looking forward to welcome you back and make sure that your next stay is even a better one. We do regret to hear that your experience with us was not satisfactory. We have shared your comments with our Housekeeping Supervisor in order to make improvements.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

I visited for my birthday and was pleasantly suprised. The room pacious and Clean room. I was also very quiet. Public parking was available, but it was $18 a day. What would have made my stay even better is if there was a pool.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear lataviousf, Thank you very much for visiting us and sharing your comments, we really appreciate it. Our lovely property does not have a pool, but you can enjoy the pools at Catalina and Riviera Hotels, both of them less than two blocks from our property. Thank you again for choosing our hotel as your travel destination and for sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Your front desk attendant Carolina is fantastic. In English or Portuguese she was always available to help us and make our stay as pleasant as possible. She really made a difference.
We also really enjoyed the location of the hotel close to everything and very quiet.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Greetings adrigrazziotin, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are very happy to share your comments with the entire team and specially with Carolina . We are looking forward to welcome you back and make sure that your next stay is even a better one.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Three star hotel so worth it apartment type, close to the beach, close to shopping. It is an apartment type of lodging. Long stay ideal. Coming back for sure. I would bring coffee from wherever you are coming from. You have access to other hotels of the same chain. They offer a happy hour but I had no time to participate.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear wingeddiamond, Thank you very much for spending your super time with us and sharing your experience. We are very happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay and service provided by our team and sister hotels. We hope you're able to return soon.