USD 284
USD 371
loewshotels.com
USD 439
  • Beachfront
Mondrian South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 328
USD 319
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 367
  • Pool
The Hotel of South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 233
USD 227
  • Pool
Room Mate Lord Balfour(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 161
USD 150
USD 386
  • Beachfront
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
USD 392
USD 361
Priceline
2,698 results
All reviewsquiet streetlincoln roadsouth beachart deco hotelbooked directlyocean drivetwo blocksgood sizepool areaexcellent locationnice poolthe hotel managerper dayshort stayshort walk to the beachresort feeconvention center
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I typically keep my reviews short and sweet. 5 stars for service, ambiance and overall experience. My family and I had a wonderful time with the exception of an incident that occurred poolside over the weekend. While trying to enjoy the pool with my wife and children, our peace soon came to a halt when a large group seemed to forget that other guests had a right to enjoy the pool and that perhaps, some behavior was better suited for the privacy of their rooms and NOT in full view of other guests and especially in the presence of minors. I was speechless at what began with loud and inconsiderate dialogue and culminating in sexual gyrations of sorts inside the pool. I was embarrassed for my children given the antics and disrespectful demeanor of these young ladies. Eventually the police were called after this raucous party refused to adhere to the swimming pool rules...not sure what transpired after that but I do know that these young ladies were eventually escorted out of the hotel. With that said, I rated this hotel 5 stars because aside from this incident that has nothing to do with the hotel service itself, I enjoyed the clean rooms, the friendly attentive staff and last but not least, the proximity to the most beautiful beach. Do yourself a favor and rent one of their bikes for a nice spin around town as it beats walking for sure. :)

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ericjavi68
Jorge T, General Manager at Pestana Miami South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear ericjavi68,
Thank you for choosing hotel Pestana for your recent visit to Miami and for taking the time to share your experience.
First of all let me express my sincere apology on behalf of the hotel for the very unpleasant situation that occurred at the pool area. We are very sorry that you, your family and all our other guests had to witness this unfortunate event. Sometimes it is very challenging to control some of our guest's behaviors and once again we apologize for the inconvenience this might have caused.
All that said we are very happy to hear that you had a very pleasant stay with us, and that our fantastic location and the service of our friendly staff were all to your liking.
I will share your comments with our team, whom I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks.
Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I have now stayed here three times and each time is I like it better than the last time. The location is fabulous. The pool and beach services are private and very comfortable. The breakfast is fresh and delicious. Even the coffee is great. The staff is professional , friendly and helpful. And the rooms are large , bright and spacious. If you want to be in the heart of South Beach with everything that it has to offer at your fingertips in a great hotel stay here.

Room Tip: My room was facing the courtyard pool with a big window for light and very spacious. It was quiet and the service was great.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank gringa4ever
Jorge T, General Manager at Pestana Miami South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear gringa4ever,
Thank you so much for choosing once again our hotel for your visit to Miami and for this wonderful review!
We are so happy to hear that you had a great stay!
Thank you for all the kind words and let us know the next time you're in Miami. We are already looking forward to welcoming you back!
Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Stayed for one night prior to flying out of Miami .

The hotel was value for money. Good location and staff friendly. Remembered our name/room number and arranged taxi to airport. The breakfast was cheap but would go to the Italian baker a short walk away which does great coffee and breads and pastries.

Nice small pool with sun bathing areas. We stayed extra hours after 12 check out which runs at $15 per hour

Room Tip: Away from reception and higher floor so as to be quiet
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Jorge T, General Manager at Pestana Miami South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear hexaminer,
We appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Pestana Miami South Beach.
We are very happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay and that our fantastic location and the service of our friendly staff were all to your liking.
We would love to know how we could have improved your stay, as it is our goal to receive a five-star rating from all of our guests.
Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This was a nice hotel, not far from the beach. Was great for a 2 night stay in Miami pre cruise. Breakfast was a good price. No amenities, but then most people use this place as a 1 or 2 night stop over. A short walk away is the local shops & restaurants.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank linda c

Dear linda c,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our entire team works extremely hard to ensure guest satisfaction, therefore I am sure they will be delighted to hear that you had a great stay.
We hope you enjoyed your cruise and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel very soon as we are willing to provide you a 5 star experience.
Sincerely

Reviewed 2 April 2018

At 12 midnight there were groups of girls shouting and partying in their room down the corridors from our room. We complained and the hotel sent someone to their room, but the noise continued for hours. Children ran in the corridors playing and screaming. People drinking and Shouting at the pool bar until 3 am. Cleaners waking us up at 7am with banging in the cupboard next door to us, all in all the noisiest hotel we have stayin for 20 years.

Room Tip: Not next to a staff cupboard and preferably not at this hotel as the walls are made of paper
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jorge T, General Manager at Pestana Miami South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Dear htjw,
I sincerely apologize for the less than satisfactory experiences that you had during your stay at The Pestana.
We are very sorry for all the noise. Sometimes it's very challenging to control some of our guest's behaviors and I will share your comments with our cleaning department to make sure this doesn't happen again. We apologize for all the inconvenience.