“wonderful italian place”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 10th & 11th Street - Next door to Whole Foods Market
Description: Cara Mia an Italian Trattoria serving locals in and around South Beach is the latest creation of famed Milanese restaurateur GiGi Coppolino and The Chef Alessandro Calabro from Genova. Their unique ability to tap into local neighborhood scenes, understand its needs, its culinary trends and brings it all together is simply amazing. Come see for yourself, you wont be disappointed! Enjoy....
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

I'm so glad to found this amazing restaurant during my last trip to Miami Beach. All was perfect, but a particular mention deserve the dessert. The cheese cake italian style is the best that I ever tried.
definetely I will come back

gigi c, Manager at Cara Mia, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2018

Thanks for your beautiful review, we hope to have you back really soon
Ciao

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

I’ve been with my family and we tried the best authentic Italian Restaurant. Great service and great people. Highly recommended!!!

gigi c, Manager at Cara Mia, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2018

thanks for your wonderful review.
it's always a pleasure receive this kind of compliment from our clients satisfied of the Cara Mia Experience.
See you soon
Ciao

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

I went there with my friends to try seafood and I have been amazed by the authenticity of the italian taste. Fresh and home made products. I tried the Beef Carpaccio and Seafood salad. Really sensational! In the end the apple cake was fantastic. You should also try the italian wine, mine was a Chardonnay. I will definitely come back.
If you're looking a romantic and beautiful place with authentic and good italian food, this is the place to go!

gigi c, Manager at Cara Mia, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

thanks for your wonderful review.
see you soon
ciao

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Went with a couple of friends yesterday night at this amazing italian restaurant. I found the truly italian taste, genuine and fresh products. Amazing seafood fettuccini and raw appetizers

thanks for your wonderful review
see you soon
ciao

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

I went at this cute restaurant with a couple of friends, because I read on TripAdvisor that they serve raw seafood... Wow, amazing experience, wonderful food and great service. Definitely we come back for sure.

gigi c, Manager at Cara Mia, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

thanks for your wonderful review
we hope to have you back soon
CIAO senorita...