“Something different and FUN in South Beach!”

Chalk Ping Pong and Billiards Lounge
More attraction details
Owner description: Situated in the former Washington Federal Bank, Chalk Lounge boasts 6600 sq. ft. of engaging design and interactive entertainment. Open 7 nights a week with amazing DJs, Art, Charity Events, Social Mixers, even the occasional Corporate Team Building Events, Chalk is quickly becoming a favorite stopping ground for locals.
Reviewed 12 March 2013

I had been impressed with some of the entertainment bookings this place made for Winter Music Conference so I wanted to check it out last week while in South Beach. Well, it was as much fun as I thought! Loved the retro style of the staff and the awesome modern music, from rock, to hip hop, to EDM. Ping pong is a great way to meet people (especially if you're not good at it!). And if you check in with them on Yelp! they have deals every week! Go!!!

Reviewed 28 January 2013

Beware of the bouncers at this place. Three of the bouncers beat me up with little provocation. One of the other bouncers jumped in to protect me before any further physical harm was done. I was punched in the face and kicked several times. I believe that bouncers have a right to use reasonable force against threats by patrons, but I believe this display of force was unreasonable and dangerous. Just be careful.

2  Thank options22
Reviewed 11 January 2013

this place is very cool, not snooty like at all...anyone can really chill here...they have pool, ping pong tables, a dancing area, a lounge area and 2 bars...basically ENOUGH space for just about anyone from casual to club types to hang out. Their DJ picked great music the whole night we were there. playing mixes from 90s to current hip hop/pop blends. I'm glad we stopped by here to check it out. NO COVER

3  Thank tkietika
Reviewed 7 August 2012

It seems that many a bar in south beach charge a thirty dollar minimum few for using a credit card. This is annoying but not a huge deal, if this fact was stated/posted! After ordering a drink and being told that it was 30$ I was shocked. I Tried to give it back and was told that either I coul buy it, or the authorities would be called. Poop on this place.

3  Thank Annieehyett