2,099 results
All reviews fire pit lido restaurant spa hotel infinity pool underwater music cold plunge steam room south beach amazing spa juice bar biscayne bay outdoor restaurant favorite hotel great pool pool side amazing service rooms are small
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve been getting massages for decades now and he is one of the best if not the best. If you are a tough massage or need pressure he is your man. I’ve been going to him for a while now and he is THE BEST. The Standard is the spot. I’ve been going there for a few years and their laid back friendly approach makes me feel like part of the family there.

Trip type: Travelled solo
TheStandardFamily, Manager at The Standard, Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Hi Jaisel,

We love to hear when guests feel right at home every time they visit. We will certainly share the kind words about Fazli and his amazing skills!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Went for drinks and dinner with co workers. Service was wonderful! Food was amazing. Great view of the water. Loved the restaurant will try to stay at hotel next visit I had scallops and my husband had this pictured octopus! Beautiful presentation!

Trip type: Travelled on business
TheStandardFamily, Manager at The Standard, Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hi kbyam5,

Come for the food, stay for the view! We're glad that you enjoyed your recent visit and especially loved the scallops and octopus. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

This is a beautiful hotel in Miami. I was most impressed by the level of service provided by staff who are really friendly and ensure each guest is really well looked after.. The rooms are clean, modern and chic but without frills. The pool is beautiful with a great view for sunset and fab happy hour menu. Food / drink is expensive but good quality. I would recommend this place to anyone!

Hi Tori,

We're so thrilled to learn that you would be happy to recommend us to anyone! We certainly are a simple but special place, and it sounds like you were able to fully enjoy the experience. See you soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I had a great visit to the Standard two weeks. What a unique place , from the restaurant, the pool and the gift shop. The attendant Miranda, at the gift shop was very pleasant. they have such different items to buy. I bought a pair of slipper that are one of a kind. I will definitely return.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank marvinbwatson44

Hi marvinbwatson44,

Unique is certainly a word that we don't tire of hearing :) Thank you for taking the time to leave the nice review. We will be sure to share the kind words with Miranda as well. Enjoy your slippers!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I visited the Standard this weekend. The property was amazing and the experiencesuperb. Most notably was the Valet attendants Danny. He was very attentive and made the valet parking experience (which was extremely busy) very smooth.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi Justin,

Superb experiences is what we strive for! Glad to hear you enjoyed your visit; we will certainly pass along the compliment to Danny as well.