“Ladies Milestone Birthday Bash”
Review of Baoli Miami

Baoli Miami
Reserve with OpenTable
Baoli Miami is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #167 of 1,217 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: USD 55 - USD 85
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: We are in between 19th and 20th street
Description: Located in the heart of Miami Beach, Bâoli offers a new level of hospitality by offering guests a sense of celebration beyond traditional dining. Catering to both the world’s A-list stars and international jetsetters, the vibe-dining concept provides patrons with an unforgettable culinary journey that is transformed into a nightlife destination, all within the backdrop of a chic and modern setting. Guests enjoy an epicurean experience unlike any other, with a carefully crafted Asian American menu and an incredible selection of embellished cocktails. Known for providing a one-of-a-kind nightlife experience, Bâoli’s iconic weekly celebration – My Boyfriend Is Out of Town – has become South Florida’s most popular affair on Wednesday nights.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Our reservation was made by our Concierge at Acqualina Resort & Spa, Julia Privis. I asked her for a great table and server and she/they delivered big time. Our server, Musafa, was pretty perfect and the ladies loved him (what's not to love??). The birthday dessert was the biggest wow I ever saw and topped off with shots of Sex on the Beach. I hope to never miss Baoli when I'm in Miami b/c it's my fave so far!!

1  Thank Arquelio760

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

a place to be !!! Music and service was great. Becomes one of those places thats starts as a restaurant and then becomes a bar in which you want to stay there till late !!!
a must if going with friends and want to have fun and eat !!! and then stay for the night to have a great time !!!

1  Thank fidelaga
Reviewed 4 September 2018

I have never seen so many good looking people in one place. And oh yes, they light the bar on fire. Do you still care about the food? It was average. End of story.

1  Thank Jason M
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Very cool back patio with a big bar. Food was very good (we got a couple sushi rolls and tacos). Great atmosphere. Energetic wait staff that dance on the bar and tables at certain points during the night.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

Went to dinner with my wife last night, ridiculous $40 parking charges far from restaurant, no valet, Old smelly building!, food is below average (bad), very expensive ($300 for two!) waiters with attitude ...Don't go there...its overrated like many things in South beach. Be careful and read the reviews. If I have read it I would not have gone there....

1  Thank tomotrok