I traveled to Miami on March 8th for my 30th bday/3rd wedding anniversary. I contacted the hotel prior to my visit. Check in was smooth. The king suite was spacious and felt like our very own apt. Don't get this room if a view is important to u. It was not a l
Deal Breaker for me as I planned to spend my time on South Beach and not a hotel room. I will say it made for a very peaceful sleep at night. The hotel porch right on Collins is one of my favorite features. I sat on the porch and relaxed well into the whee hours of the morning.... After returning from the clubs. Very nice indeed. Bar was great. Service was great. No complaints. Although next time I'm going to book directly with the hotel and get the bungalows. They were beautiful as well. I can't wait to visit the Sagamore again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Suite Hotel, guest rooms with individual decors, private art collections; set on the ocean, near convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sagamore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sagamore Miami Beach, Florida
- Sagamore Hotel Miami Beach