I stayed at the Sag in May of 2010 for Aquagirl. I had the Sagamore Suite for 5 days. It was amazing. The rooms are spacious and clean. The King mattress was plush & you sunk right into a luxurious cloud to dreamland. The bathroom offers separate toilet & bath so your guests don't have to see your personals & you can get ready without hassle. The jetted tub wasn't working when we 1st arrived but they sent someone immediately to fix it. The kitchen was a huge plus with savings being able to cook our meals instead of eating out every day & night. There is a breakfast cafe on the corner right next to Walgreens. Lincoln is literally a block away. The beach is at your back door. LaCretia was most helpful. I had a quick check-in and a quick check-out. I tried to get it for May of 2011 but it was booked. I made sure to book early this year & will be staying in a Bungalow this trip. Will review that stay in a couple of months. It almost makes you want to give a bad review just to keep it to yourself. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Suite Hotel, guest rooms with individual decors, private art collections; set on the ocean, near convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sagamore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sagamore Miami Beach, Florida
- Sagamore Hotel Miami Beach