“Good food & service.”

Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Nice lively scene on Ocean Drive. Good to sit & people watch while having a meal
Good selection of cocktails. Food was ok. Waiters helpful & informative.

EduardoAraoz, Owner at Havana 1957 Espanola Way, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback Dave!

Write a ReviewReviews (4,227)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I loved this location, away from enormous Ocean drive traffic, but still close to most hotels in the area. The food was very good; we started with croquetas, which was a first for me, and they were delicious. My wife had the main specialty and she liked it overall, even though complained about amount of work involved :-). I had ropa vieja which was very tasty. Service was very attentive, food came out fairly quickly, but not to the point where you feel like you’re being chased out. And all the food was very tasty, not over salted.

Good evening Andrey and thank you for reviewing our restaurant. It's a pleasure to hear that you were able to enjoy our location as well as the dishes.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is mine and my husband’s second time at Havana 1957. My kids’ first. After some whining bc they couldn’t have pizza, the kids were hungry enough to try the steak we ordered for them. My kids (10-the picky one- and 6) both enjoyed their meal. Service was excellent. We’ll come again!

Thank you for joining us again with your family Rachel. It means a lot to us that everyone enjoyed our dishes.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Sure, it’s a tourist trap. I understand that there are likely much “better,” more “authentic” “hole-in-the-wall” Cuban restaurants to be found in the greater South Florida area. That said, this tourist family enjoyed a delicious, lovely meal here. The Espanola Way location is lively, vibrant, and fun. We sat outside and soaked up the atmosphere. I know nothing about Cuban food, so it was perfectly authentic—and delicious—to me. Plus, the mojitos were outstanding! Highly recommended.

Thank you for reviewing our restaurant! It's a pleasure to hear that you and your family were all able to enjoy our restaurant and the mojitos as well.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Not sure what the fuss is all about. The food was ok and it was over priced. The location on ocean drive is nicer if you like to sit outside.