1,064 results
All reviews tall paul great location south beach hot tub on the roof front porch one bedroom unit hgvc property time share art deco within walking distance small gym full kitchen directly across the street people watch valet parking lincoln road living room
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Great location close to beach, restaurants and all the SB action. This hotel is a good value but know that it's an aging, utilitarian property that needs some TLC. If you're looking for a luxurious get-away try elsewhere.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations
HiltonGrandVacations, General Manager at Hilton Grand Vacations at McAlpin-Ocean Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Thank you for your feedback about your stay. I just wanted to let you know, a full exterior renovation is scheduled for this year, and interior renovation will take place next year. I do hope to see you again on your next visit to South Beach.

Eva Borsos

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Perfect location across from the ocean.
This hotel is a great place, close to the beach, restaurants, and shops.
It has a small kitchen, but believe me, you can cook full meal there, if you want to.
I was there with my cousin, who is a professional chef, he was able to cook better meal there then any restaurant !
There is a patio downstairs, perfect for people watching!
I have one request for management: please place magnifying make-up mirror in the bathroom!!!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 May 2018

Can't beat the location at this Hilton Resort. The wife and I enjoyed our stay. Only downfall was there was not a resort pool, but the Ocean was right there. Very helpful guest services and clean rooms.

1  Thank bvdickerson
Reviewed 12 May 2018

We ended our 2 week work/vacation in Miami. South Beach was beautiful with lots of food and night life within walking distance. The hotel is in a wonderful location to catch the sunsets from the roof top hot tub.

Reviewed 5 May 2018

This was a trip with my spouse. The property has the best location, very near restaurants and clubs, yet it is relatively quiet. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Parking is not a problem if you are ok with paying between $25 and $42 per day.
My only complaint would be that starting around 7:00AM, there is a lot of noise from people working around the building: garbage people, for example.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alfonsoobregon
HiltonGrandVacations, General Manager at Hilton Grand Vacations at McAlpin-Ocean Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate your review. I am sorry about the inconvenience you encountered due to the noise that is unfortunately out of our control. I hope you had a great stay. We are looking forward seeing you again soon.

Eva Borsos