Just spent the past week at the hotel and I was very pleased. It's definitely cleaner than other hotels I've stayed at on Collins ave in Miami. I personally like the location-it's not exactly walking distance to Ocean Drive and Lincoln Rd, but it's close to the Fontainebleau and on the bay. It's family friendly, has easy beach access, and helpful staff. Speaking of hotel staff, Henry R. was very helpful and a complete sweetheart. He took the time to help us with our luggage and talk to us. I have to give a shout out to his amazing smile. Yes, he is quite the charmer. Also, the manager Eduardo was very nice as well. I've been to several other hotels in Miami, but I can only recommend two, one of them being Miami Beach Resort and Spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This distinctive Miami Beach hotel is surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean and the Intra-coastal Waterway, and boasts 424 guest rooms and suites - each with amenities such as free high-speed Internet access and floor-to-ceiling Ocean and city views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Miami Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Resort Spa
- Miami Beach Resort And Spa Florida