“Don’t go!”

Kitchen Restaurant
Ranked #776 of 1,226 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Description: Kitchen is a new restaurant in Ocean Dr. ready to offer you great atmosphere, remarkable service and amazing food. Whether you are a local or are visiting South Beach, Kitchen is the restaurant that you will want to return to time and time again.
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Now it’s called Social, not kitchen.Be careful when you order. The waiter recommended us a platter that would be good for 3 persons at a price of 55$, but when the bill came it was 55$ per person + taxes. The cocktail menus don’t show the prices, when i asked the price for one, they said that it’s 35$, but wrong again.. it was 45$. We paid service 60$! It’s a total rip off.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Just not a nice breakfast. Eggs tasted weird, really small portions for USA, service was bad. Keen to get you in but once in weren’t bothered. Would never visit again.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Having been to South Beach a few times before I knew to avoid Ocean Drive, however we were caught in an awful downpour while passing, so decided to have lunch in the kitchen restaurant. It said 2 for 1 drinks and 20% off the menu. I ordered a margarita and my boyfriend ordered a beer. We also ordered the tacos and chicken wings for lunch. After returning from the toilet my boyfriend had just paid the bill with his card and the waitress seemed very happy. I asked to look at the receipt as it seemed very over priced. I said the menu stated $17 for a cocktail and not$35. Her explanation was that this was for one with no alcohol (the menu doesn't say this) and that beer suddenly wasn't in the happy hour!! I then noticed that there had been no 20% taken from the bill. As I was unhappy with this I asked for the service charge to be taken off and she refused. The waitress was awful, rude and sarcastically said oh is this your first day with a snigger. Really regret visiting here as it was our last day and the most appalling experience I have ever had in a restaurant.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Having asked for a cocktail and beer, we ended up with 60oz cocktail and 36oz beer!! Should have sent them back but was on vacation. However, when paying I asked if a tip was included in the bill and was told no. I added a tip but having check my bill in the morning, realized that they had already added on a 20% service charge. Nice location but if you want a regular cocktail and beer, I wouldn't recommend. Plus watch your bill or you'll end up giving a 50% tip. That's a lot of money to bring two drinks to your table.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Tourist trap with marginal food. The drink menu had no prices in it. My boyfriend ordered a piña colada. Granted, they come in a large fishbowl type glass, but A. I could not taste ANY alcohol in it, B. When we got the check, we were charged $35!!!! (Other reviews have cited people been charged up to $45 for one, probably non-alcoholic drink) Also, be very careful with the check, they tack on an automatic 20% on it. We did not leave extra, and I have seen in other reviews where patrons have been harassed for not leaving additional tip. Overall a horrible, expensive experience. This place really should be shut down for poor business practices as it borders upon criminal. Do NOT give these people a penny!
Oh, and it's also called Social. I think they are under a different name on Trip Advisor to avoid detection.