Villa Italia Hotel
USD 338*
USD 275*
  • Beachfront
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
USD 466*
USD 429*
USD 401*
Marriott Hotels
USD 221*
  • Beachfront
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
USD 249*
USD 233*
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
USD 461*
EDITION
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
USD 319*
USD 302*
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
USD 261*
USD 255*
  • Pool
Circa 39 Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 191*
USD 187*
USD 318*
  • Beachfront
All reviewsocean drivein south beachwashington avenuequiet streetshort blockssmall hotelcontinental breakfastbeach towelsyogurtnice perkdaily feeroom was largeexcellent locationvalet parkingpre cruisecouple of nightscomfortable rooms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 March 2012

I stayed here two nights for business this past September. New renovation and not the typical funky chic common to the area. More of a clean, euro style boutique hotel - a bit off the beaten path in South Beach, but close enough to walk to where you want to go.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 March 2012

My wife and I had the pleasure of staying at Villa Italia in late January for 2 nights before a Caribbean Cruise. The location was perfect, far enough away from the noise and crowds but close to enough to all the activities and attractions of South Beach. The room was large, spotlessly clean with a very comfortable bed. But best of all was the attentive and friendly staff who made us feel right at home. I cannot thank Michael enough, who went far out of his way to help us in those frantic moments just before check out when I found out I had won the lottery among Giants season ticket holders to attend the Super Bowl. Since I was leaving on a 12 day cruise that day, not to return until the morning before the Super Bowl, Michael assisted in making copies of my driving license, a letter of authorization , and other documents, and faxing them to my son to allow him to pick up the Super Bows tickets, and change my travel plans at the end of our cruise. Then, to top it all off, I was horrified to find out that I had left my drivers license with Michael at the front desk of the hotel. But not to worry. After calling Michael, he dropped what he was doing and immediately got into his car, and drove the 20 minutes to the cruise pier to personally deliver my drivers license! In all our years of travel, I have never seen any employee go out of their way to that extent. After enjoying an amazing Super Bowl game with my son, I will be forever indebted to him. We will always remember the Villa Italia and hope to return in the future.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stevenb1857
Reviewed 24 March 2012

We recently had a pleasant stay at the Villa Italia. The room was nicely furnished and clean with very nice bedding. The hotel is a short walk from the beach and the activities on Collins Avenue and Ocean Drive but in a quiet area. We were there during spring break and were undisturbed in our room. The staff was very pleasant and helpful suggesting restaurants and supplying beach towels etc. A good experience and highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SSchramm79
Reviewed 21 March 2012

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for three nights. The whole property was clean and well designed. There was an inviting patio where we enjoyed a "free breakfast". The service was impeccable and extremely accommodating. Thank you, Michael, for a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2012

I stayed at Vila Italia with my family in december and again in january 2012 and we have never expierienced more friendly and helpfull staff. They made us feel so welcome. And the rooms were fantastic - nice and the beds were so pleasent to sleep in. We stayed at both the rooms and the vila.
We will at any time recommend this hotel to everybody we know who wants a nice and cosy hotel at Miami Beach.

Room Tip: If you are a family,you should try the Vila. Its like haveing your own house at Miami Beach, wiht your own kitchen, living room and several bedrooms. Just perfect.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family