“Excellent dinner restaurant!!!!”
Review of Caffe Di Mauro

Caffe Di Mauro
Reserve with OpenTable
Caffe Di Mauro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #133 of 1,236 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: USD 10 - USD 35
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: For over 10 years, Caffe Di Mauro has specialized in authentic, homemade Italian comfort food. We pride ourselves on our quality ingredients, quick service and friendly environment. Our culinary experience originates from Padova in northern Italy and is the inspiration behind many of our pastas, pizzas, sandwiches and desserts.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This Italian restaurant with its excellent food and service made our day!
LOVED it ❤️
Everything was just great and especially the service there!
One of my best stops in Miami Beach and even the price was fair!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This is a great place with really nice freshly cooked italian food! We tried the home made pasta with either pomodoro, amatriciana, salmon or vongole... all were excellent and service is nice and efficient! We only can recommand this place for food lovers and fresh home made cuisine!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We were looking for something local and unique, and we found it at Caffe Di Mauro. Excellent meal, good service, very good all around dining experience.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Had a wonder dinner at Caffe Di Mauro - liked it so much we came back for dinner again. Claudia was so warm and friendly - food was wonderful and large portions. We really enjoyed it, nice ambiance and friendly staff.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 17 March 2018

Caffe di Mauro is an Italian restaurant and is located on the southwest corner of 15th Street and Washington Avenue. It is also located a couple blocks west of the beach and a couple of miles south of the southern tip of Miami Beach. This place is open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner. Caffe di Mauro has lots of tables inside and also has several tables outside on the sidewalk.

I dined here with my family on a Friday evening in mid-February and enjoyed the experience and thought the pizza was good. We were looking for pizza and stumbled across this place (and were not disappointed). My wife and I ordered a pepperoni pizza and the kids ordered a Margherita pizza. They also served us fresh bread and butter which were also pretty good. We got the last outdoor table which made the experience even better. Our server was pretty friendly and he was also very efficient. I enjoyed watching one of the chefs toss the pizza dough into the air (I watched him through the window). I am not sure how tossing the pizza dough improves the pizza but it was fun to watch.

Overall I enjoyed dining at Caffe di Mauro and recommend it. If you are in South Beach and are looking for a good Italian Restaurant, then you should give this place a try.

Date of visit: February 2018