“xmas special” 4 of 5 bubbles

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“xmas special”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2011

150$ manipedi, facial, massage 2hrs!!! very good priceworthy, just around the corner, my friend got a pregnancy massage there, very flexible in scheduling.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank Kipa6cats

chicago
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“best massage!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2011

I met Rob at his condo - I was solo and female and he made me feel comfortable right away. His massage was a pleasant combination of Thai, Swedish and pressure points. Very nice!! Very professional. Highly recommend!

Visited December 2011
Boise, Idaho
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Relaxing and therapeutic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2011

I highly recommend Robert (South Beach Message and Bodywork). He is gives a relaxing and therapeutic message. I LOVED IT!

Visited November 2011
1 Thank JandDfromIdaho
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Business Trip a Great Success”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2011

I was on a Business trip and felt a bit stressed , recommend by the Hotel Concierge to call Robert Allen, immediately he returned my call and was very accommodating on the time and ready to meet me at my Hotel !!! He is professional and personable . All of those who travel for work like my self I would highly recommend him...

Visited August 2011
2 Thank suzannejewlz
Antwerp, Belgium
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Completely Relaxed !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2011

For my 14th wedding anniversary I've planned a 4 day trip to Miami. My wife didn't noticed anything until the moment we stepped on the plane :-).

After some water sports i’ve scheduled some relaxation time. I’ve already contacted Bob a month before going to Miami and I never doubted to schedule him for a couple massage.

He arrived in the hotel and gave us both an amazing massage. I didn’t know that someone could take stress away that fast. The complete picture matches, his attention, his voice, his music and his extreme healing strength made this an awesome experience.

Thanks again Bob ! You really were a part of my succes :-)

If you want to give someone an exclusive present : Call Bob