“xmas special”

South Beach Massage & Bodywork
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 8 December 2011

150$ manipedi, facial, massage 2hrs!!! very good priceworthy, just around the corner, my friend got a pregnancy massage there, very flexible in scheduling.

1  Thank Kipa6cats

Reviewed 8 December 2011

I met Rob at his condo - I was solo and female and he made me feel comfortable right away. His massage was a pleasant combination of Thai, Swedish and pressure points. Very nice!! Very professional. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 16 November 2011

I highly recommend Robert (South Beach Message and Bodywork). He is gives a relaxing and therapeutic message. I LOVED IT!

1  Thank JandDfromIdaho
Reviewed 25 October 2011

I was on a Business trip and felt a bit stressed , recommend by the Hotel Concierge to call Robert Allen, immediately he returned my call and was very accommodating on the time and ready to meet me at my Hotel !!! He is professional and personable . All of those who travel for work like my self I would highly recommend him...

2  Thank suzannejewlz
Reviewed 17 July 2011

For my 14th wedding anniversary I've planned a 4 day trip to Miami. My wife didn't noticed anything until the moment we stepped on the plane :-).

After some water sports i’ve scheduled some relaxation time. I’ve already contacted Bob a month before going to Miami and I never doubted to schedule him for a couple massage.

He arrived in the hotel and gave us both an amazing massage. I didn’t know that someone could take stress away that fast. The complete picture matches, his attention, his voice, his music and his extreme healing strength made this an awesome experience.

Thanks again Bob ! You really were a part of my succes :-)

If you want to give someone an exclusive present : Call Bob