“McKevin and Andrea”

Ranked #7 of 126 things to do in Miami Beach
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Lummus Park Beach is a popular park & beach area in the South Beach neighborhood. It runs along Ocean Drive from about 6th to 14th streets.
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Had a great time out here today on the beach. McKevin set us up with a cabana and we enjoyed our time out ther. Thanks a lot for the experience

Write a ReviewReviews (1,310)

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Mae and Anton are just awesome. They are both so friendly and professional and made my experience here at the beach so much better. So happy I came here today

Reviewed 24 November 2017

Lummus Park in South Beach is part of the Deco District and its must visit places during your stay I'm Miami. It reminds me famous film Baywatch. Visit cuban restaurant for a lunch.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

I had an amazing day today on 8th street. Elizabeth and Anton were extremely helpful and incredibly nice, we got set up with a day bed. Anton constantly checked on us to make sure we were good with everything. I had an overall amazing experience. I will definitely recommend Boucher Brothers to all my friends.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

The park has beach at one side and the main road at the other side. Gives it the best location. you can enjoy in park, go to beach, soak up and then come back to the park to relax. the park has showers/tap available to clean up the sand so that you will feel better.
And when you are done, there are multiple restaurants just across the street.
Take some games with you and have a great evening here