Book In Advance

139 Reviews
from USD 39.59
More Info
1,533 results
All reviews boucher brothers ocean drive volleyball courts chairs and umbrellas great customer service an umbrella public restrooms homeless people palm trees people watch art deco anton elijah cabana miami street benches
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Mae and Anton are just awesome. They are both so friendly and professional and made my experience here at the beach so much better. So happy I came here today

Reviewed 24 November 2017

Lummus Park in South Beach is part of the Deco District and its must visit places during your stay I'm Miami. It reminds me famous film Baywatch. Visit cuban restaurant for a lunch.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

I had an amazing day today on 8th street. Elizabeth and Anton were extremely helpful and incredibly nice, we got set up with a day bed. Anton constantly checked on us to make sure we were good with everything. I had an overall amazing experience. I will definitely recommend Boucher Brothers to all my friends.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

The park has beach at one side and the main road at the other side. Gives it the best location. you can enjoy in park, go to beach, soak up and then come back to the park to relax. the park has showers/tap available to clean up the sand so that you will feel better.
And when you are done, there are multiple restaurants just across the street.
Take some games with you and have a great evening here

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

A must to go place if you visit Miami. Close fo the beach, close to the bars and restaurants, you see.the people working out and the couples working around, this place was a delightement in my short tril to Miami, it left me the best impression.