Book In Advance

139 Reviews
from USD 39.59
More Info
1,532 results
All reviews boucher brothers ocean drive volleyball courts chairs and umbrellas great customer service an umbrella public restrooms homeless people palm trees people watch art deco anton elijah cabana miami street benches
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

I had an amazing day today on 8th street. Elizabeth and Anton were extremely helpful and incredibly nice, we got set up with a day bed. Anton constantly checked on us to make sure we were good with everything. I had an overall amazing experience. I will definitely recommend Boucher Brothers to all my friends.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

The park has beach at one side and the main road at the other side. Gives it the best location. you can enjoy in park, go to beach, soak up and then come back to the park to relax. the park has showers/tap available to clean up the sand so that you will feel better.
And when you are done, there are multiple restaurants just across the street.
Take some games with you and have a great evening here

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

A must to go place if you visit Miami. Close fo the beach, close to the bars and restaurants, you see.the people working out and the couples working around, this place was a delightement in my short tril to Miami, it left me the best impression.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Had a great time today. Went down and got an umbrella for a few hours and mckevin was very helpful. Great hospitality and they made the few hours i spent out here eventful and made sure i was good throughout the day.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

We spent the end of the day at Lummus Park Beach. The water was calm and warm and tanning was optimal no matter what time of day.